Quantcast

~~~Happy Invasion of a Land and Destroy their Culture Day GMT!!!~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Happy white man landing on the shores to spread disease and kill off the native culture of the first Nations, but I digress. It's a great day outside, let's go ride, huh?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I get a day off out of it, so whatever works!

Happy Monday, kids! I've got a whole lot of nothing planned for today. Wife already dragged me to the gym this morning. I'll probably go for a six mile run, buy some groceries, take a shower. I do need to hit Costco, so let me know if y'all need anything.

4:00 ALCS game today. SWEET.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Happy white man landing on the shores to spread disease and kill off the native culture of the first Nations, but I digress. It's a great day outside, let's go ride, huh?
Nope, Chuck Testa. Leif Ericson was the first euro 500 years prior.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Back to work after 2.5 days out sick and still not 100%. This cold really knocked me on my ass. Had a re-acclimation ride yesterday morning, spent most of it doubled over hacking up phlegm and mucous from deep within my lungs. Still somehow managed to do a climb/descent that I never have, so that was good.

Decided to get with the 21st century and placed my order on Friday for an iPhone 4S. Going to be weird to not have to flip my phone open. Kids these days with their new fangled technology.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Freakin' terrible couple of days. I need something good.

Daylight hours are back to being shorter than average workday, already.

Bears tonight on MNF.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mornin'.
Some cherokee here too. granpaw was from the NC hills.
good relaxing weekend but coulda used more relaxing.
rebuilt my carbs & tore the bike down. fun.
shooting a farm to fork dinner tonight at work & will get to eat all 4 courses. we are shooting the same lamb & pig that we shot being butchered last week. :drool:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I needed lights for my ride to work this morning. It's the second week of our audit so I'm super excited for that (not!) Planning a camping/riding trip for next week. I love fall riding. woot woot.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Just a slight touch of Cherokee and Blackfoot here........... Its the viking side of me that shines though as with most the Hampton Family......So on that note... I can Sneeze and grow a beard so HA!!!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Spent yesterday morning in Denver trying to stay warm while wifey ran a half marathon. This is my first "weekend" on the new shift, lots of house work planned for today, gonna try to ride sometime tomorrow though snow has limited my options.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Today is also Lucas' 5th Birthday! It broke my heart to take him to school, wish I'd take the day off! Happy Birthday to my handsome tiny human, so proud of the little bugger! :)

Have a happy Monday to all!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Put in my letter if resignation with a PTO request. My boss was very understanding and cool about me leaving. I am going to miss this place.

Anyways, I rode this weekend and it was killer. I need to ride more.