Quantcast

Happy Lady Inmates...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Moral of the story kids, dont do stupid ****, and you wont go to the joint. I like the liver spots on her hands...she is going to be horrible looking when she gets old.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
In case you ever wonder how someone f***s up as badly as Lindsay, a friend is a freelancer for Star Magazine (a gossip rag). Mostly, he is involved with film promotion so he gets into a lot of clubs.

Anyway, he is in the VIP section of a Hollywood club, and he sees Lindsay when she was 20 in front of a big plate of coke.

She yells out, "Mom, mom, I got some coke!". Dina Lohan then trots over and does lines with her daughter.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
In case you ever wonder how someone f***s up as badly as Lindsay, a friend is a freelancer for Star Magazine (a gossip rag). Mostly, he is involved with film promotion so he gets into a lot of clubs.

Anyway, he is in the VIP section of a Hollywood club, and he sees Lindsay when she was 20 in front of a big plate of coke.

She yells out, "Mom, mom, I got some coke!". Dina Lohan then trots over and does lines with her daughter.
Parenting at its finest. Wonder why Lindsay is phuqued up?

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack

The best thing about this story is that it ends in a threesome.

(at least in my head it does :thumb:)

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now

my brother is in the entertainment biz and has met her a few times. every time he has, she has been coked up and rambling on about nothing.
she liked to say "weeeeeeee" a lot apparently.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
weee x2 = wee wee = oui oui = yes yes = what the female inmates started saying when they heard LL was on the way

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
btw, for about $100 a day, you have your own private cell in LA County lockup.

I had read about it when Paris was going to the Big House.