Quantcast

Happy Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday) Monkeeeeeee's!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Daym! King cakes in CO???

I didn't have any idea what they were until I moved here in the mid 80's.

Oh... there was a lot of action on the Bourbon Cam last night.. it's like being on Bourbon Street without the raw sewage smell and drunks.

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
I would like to take a moment and reflect back to Mardi Gras 1997, when Biggins flew to Louisiana and went with me and my now-husband to the Saturday parades...Biggins caught some mad beads - and made friends with a female cop who brought him all kinds of goodies from the floats - a good time was had by all.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
They just reported on the radio that the beer trucks have just made the 3rd run of the day down Bourbon Street.

:p

PS: All the State of La offices and universities are closed today since it is an official holiday here.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I prefer space cakes to king cakes, but nothing beats a 151-laden Pat O'Briens hurricane. The alligators must already be fleeing the gathering cloud of ammonia and digestive juices for deeper waters.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
llkoolkeg said:
I prefer space cakes to king cakes, but nothing beats a 151-laden Pat O'Briens hurricane. The alligators must already be fleeing the gathering cloud of ammonia and digestive juices for deeper waters.

The streets are awash in kidney-filtered beer....