Quantcast

Happy New Year everyone!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
10 hours into it here...looks the same. All fingers have been accounted for and I am not hungover...think I will go ride a bike.

Wishing all of you a great, peaceful and prosperous, love filled 2014...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Wife's family left, washing the linens and the kitchen garbage cans and airing out the house to get rid of the cigarette smell, even though they only smoked in the yard they left a reek of tobacco inside. I can't believe that even with a trash bag liner in it, the plastic kitchen garbage can picked up the reek from the butts. I have it soaking in soapy water to try and clean it.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I remember them asking me if I wanted to keep the corn. I had just woke up and was confused. I said the corn?? Nah I don't want any corn. Well they threw out my corn. Who just throws out corn? Wat the wut..

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I remember them asking me if I wanted to keep the corn. I had just woke up and was confused. I said the corn?? Nah I don't want any corn. Well they threw out my corn. Who just throws out corn? Wat the wut..
At best you only rent corn.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Went for a pretty sweet ride today, and got a bunch of baby clothes from a riding buddy.

Not two things I ever expected to mesh together quite so effortlessly.

I also reclaimed an RD and derailleur hanger that I removed on my trip to Costa Rica just before Ben was born.

Krazy.

I did manage to b!tch out on a particular line and borked my derailleur hanger on the Yeti though. I guess I'll try to salvage the rest of 2014.