Quantcast

Happy New Year from.......

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Happy New Year from beautiful and peaceful Oakland!

The New Year was rung in with bullits a plenty but an hour has past and it is once again peaceful!

Hope you all have happy and prosperous year!!!!!!!!!!!!

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Hey MotoMike!

Ditto to that! I not so worried about getting shot face to face on New Years Eve but am more concerned about the bullits that are coming back down to earth.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
lonewolfe said:
Hey MotoMike!

Ditto to that! I not so worried about getting shot face to face on New Years Eve but am more concerned about the bullits that are coming back down to earth.
exactly. That's what nightmares are made of. Nothing much scarier than a bunch of dudes shoot their guns straight up in the air.....................................................................................................................
........................................................and hearing the bullets hit the ground.

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
I like it in North Carolina. I grew up not too far away in Chattanooga, TN. I used to go camping and backpacking a lot in North Carolina.

I've been out west for a long time and it's ok here too but there are too many people and it's way to expensive to live out here. On the other hand, the riding here is pretty good and spectacular if you drive 3-4 hours to the Sierra's. I'd like to ride Pisgah sometime though. I hear it is pretty cool. Do you know the Hick Huckster guys?

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
lonewolfe said:
I like it in North Carolina. I grew up not too far away in Chattanooga, TN. I used to go camping and backpacking a lot in North Carolina.

I've been out west for a long time and it's ok here too but there are too many people and it's way to expensive to live out here. On the other hand, the riding here is pretty good and spectacular if you drive 3-4 hours to the Sierra's. I'd like to ride Pisgah sometime though. I hear it is pretty cool. Do you know the Hick Huckster guys?
Sweet! Let me know if you come back to ride. So you've never ridden Pisgah? It's epic, at least.:drool: I know a few of the hucksters.

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Yeah, I'll let you know for sure. Maybe this summer I can plan a trip back there. You know, I would think the mountains around Chattanooga would be epic is well but I never hear anything about riding back there.

As for the Hick Hucksters, those guys look like they would be a lot of fun to ride with as long as you don't get picked up by the Feds for hanging out with them. :rolleyes: