Quantcast

Happy Tourture Tuesday to you from the future*.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Solid lunch ride done, no Green Apple Quick Step required. I've also decided not to worry about the wobble in the tire, primarily because I remembered on said lunch ride that the tire had a wobble in it prior to the Moab trip.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Solid lunch ride done, no Green Apple Quick Step required. I've also decided not to worry about the wobble in the tire, primarily because I remembered on said lunch ride that the tire had a wobble in it prior to the Moab trip.
I've had a wobble in my Minion DHF for a while now. Figured it would work itself out at some point, but nope. Doesn't seem to do much other than annoy me.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
kiddo was big enough for the adult karts when we went on sunday. he handled it well. 'twas fun. those things are speedy.

is she going to do any karting camps there this summer?
I can't find any camps. I'm going to ask around and me of the teen's parents tonight. I'd prefer to rent as long as possible. Buying a kart outright is going to be brutal, all things factored in.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I can't find any camps. I'm going to ask around and me of the teen's parents tonight. I'd prefer to rent as long as possible. Buying a kart outright is going to be brutal, all things factored in.
Buy 2.

And pave a track in your yard. Pave enough of it that you can justify it with the offset in mowing and irrigation

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
the place you go doesn't do camps? you should suggest it. one of the local places (victory lane) does (kiddo went for a week last summer), the other (k1) doesn't appear to. do you go to the k1 out there? haven't been to the one here, as it's a bit farther away from us.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
You can't be that far from Dem Sprangs...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Make them into a figure 8 you rube
The tension just makes them slide to one side, dingus :busted: I already wasted two precious zip ties trying that.

View attachment 175952

You doing it like this? I've never has any issues with them sliding.
Its just two cables so no, but that is quality zip tie work.

The brake hose turns down at an awful angle, so I taped it to the dropper post cable, to hold it up. But we all know how electrical tape eventually turns into sticky goop...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The tension just makes them slide to one side, dingus :busted: I already wasted two precious zip ties trying that.
If 2 zip ties are precious you need to start buying in bulk.

1,000 for $24 USD

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
If 2 zip ties are precious you need to start buying in bulk.

1,000 for $24 USD

I'm planning on buying a (used) car in the future. Every penny is precious right now haha.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Its just two cables so no, but that is quality zip tie work.

The brake hose turns down at an awful angle, so I taped it to the dropper post cable, to hold it up. But we all know how electrical tape eventually turns into sticky goop...
You can do that same thing with two zip ties. One around both cables, one perpendicular running between.

Also, this stuff (https://www.ebay.com/itm/173731418576?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=H4ZH1taUQCS&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=X9R5eLFbTFq&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY) is much better than electrical tape. Sticks to itself but to not much else. No sticky mess to clean up.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
But...
I like the pickle to be cold, and crisp.

Im holding my ground here.
Yep. It's not a binary thing.

Have you had pickle juice brined fried chicken?

Particularly great in sandwich format, with coleslaw and fresh crunchy pickles.

Last edited: