Quantcast

@@@ Happy Valentine's Day Monkeys @@@

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
My GF of 4 years and I broke up this weekend, so the only thing she's getting for Valentines Day is a picture of me porking her sister, giving the thumbs up. Maybe with an American Flag backround.

I hate this goddamn "holiday". Always have, always will.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
My GF of 4 years and I broke up this weekend, so the only thing she's getting for Valentines Day is a picture of me porking her sister, giving the thumbs up. Maybe with an American Flag backround.

Awesome - I use to break up with gals before Vday and then try to get back together a week or so afterwards.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville

You should browse on over to www.tuckermax.com and get some good ideas (plus it will probably make you happy to be single again).

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
My wife made me a card out of construction paper and then let my one year old son scribble all over it with a magic marker. Even though he got more on himself then on the card, it was still the most touching Valentine I have ever recieved.

Tonight, I'm going to go out and get a bunch of sushi for dinner for everyone and a nice big bottle of plum wine for me and the wife. Nothing says love like mounds of raw fish and alcohol.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Fortunately for me my wife sees past the charade that is Valentine's Day. Sarah and I did make a card for her last night and I'm grilling up ribeyes, sweet potatoes and asparagus for dinner tonight.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
morning all

just got out of a poli sci exam a little while ago. still have 3 classes to go before i head home for the weekend. i am looking forward to having good food again.

today i discovered that having my cell phone in my pocket is causing hair loss on my right leg, now to figure out why my junk is so itchy...

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
Just got back from the grocery store. Got a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of Zinfandel for the wife. We get the keys to our first house this evening, so its a pretty cool day for us.

:cheers: Heres to "christening" the new house on Valentines Day.

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
Thanks! While I was out I picked up a new step ladder and snow shovel. I was thinking about attaching this to the wine. What do you think?

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
The wine is for us,
But the shovel is for you.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
Today sucked. Two girls got me stuff and I didn't buy anything. I spent most of my day hiding from their evil friends.