Quantcast

Hard Core Race weekend 04

stuntmatty

Thnikkaman
Oct 2, 2003
Bike Hater Central
Howdy y'all! Wanted to give you guys the ups on a pretty cool race weekend.

Sat Aug 21 and Sun Aug 22 Is the Hard Core Race weekend at the Apple shed in Newark NY. The course is 4.6 miles long and is pretty fun. Here's the breakdown:

Saturday August 21 - Fun ride
ride time: 12:00 pm - 4:00pm
cost: $5 (free for race entrants) The fun ride is open to open to all everyone. If you plan to pre-ride for the Hard Core 04 race, you must register prior to riding.

Short track race - (open to all classes, one winner)
start time: 5pm
cost: $10
prize: cash

Sunday August 22nd - Hard Core 04 Race
start times: expert - 11am
sport - 11:05am
beginner - 11:10
kids race - 10:30am

Cost (pre-reg/ day of race):
beg/sport/expert $25
Norba members $20

prizes: Beginner/sport schwag bags
Expert - Cash/ schwag bags

Register online at www.bikereg.com
Pre-reg deadline is August 15, 2004

Contact Info:
The Apple Shed
3391 Maple Ridge Rd
Newark, NY 14513
(315)-331-6294
beckyh@theappleshed.com

Please check it out, your support means alot to our riding scene here.

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
what is there to ride in Newark? nearest mountains I know are south mountain, and its illegal to ride there...

is this an urban ride?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
http://www.theappleshed.com/hard_core.htm

Our race coordinators have redesigned the racecourse by adding new trails to the already existing mix of technical and fast riding single-track. If you raced at Hard Core last year, you certainly know what we’re all about. If you’re looking for a new course to race, come experience our rugged trails through acres of deep woods and apple orchards. Bring your family and friends to this spectator friendly course; there are many vantage points for spectators to watch the heart-pounding action.

New this year is an opportunity to try the trails in July during the Hard Core Race Series. We have also introduced a full weekend of fun with the race in August, so bring your tent and camp on Saturday night!

stuntmatty

Thnikkaman
Oct 2, 2003
Bike Hater Central
TreeSaw said:
Any jackalopes racing? It could be an interesting way to celebrate my b-day :think:
Yes there should be a strong showing of Jackalopes as well as other locals from the Rochester scene. If you could come that would be great. I'll fill you in with the happenings at the party, or email me for more details.