Quantcast

hard tails @ diablo

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
It'll get stolen. Plus you gotta find a way to move your lift ticket from one to the other. You don't need a hardtail there though, I'm pretty sure a 303 should be fine...

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
It'll get stolen. Plus you gotta find a way to move your lift ticket from one to the other. You don't need a hardtail there though, I'm pretty sure a 303 should be fine...

If you just wear your lift ticket then you can ride both(wrapped it around a keychain/lanyard, and put it in my pocket whipped it out when i needed too).. I did it last season..

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
nope nope has to be attached to your bike..... or you get yelled at....... towards the end of my riding days at diablo i was always harassed for my lift ticket to be on my bike.....

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
nope nope has to be attached to your bike..... or you get yelled at....... towards the end of my riding days at diablo i was always harassed for my lift ticket to be on my bike.....

i think that iswhen they started to not like you cause i have never had a problom........

jcaramia

Monkey
Oct 28, 2007
Clifton, NJ
dont bring a hardtail it sucks so much ass compared to a fs bike. i brought my yeti dj there once and left with a lovely dent in my downtube. i recommend a dj only on diabloween or if they had some other type of jump jam.