Quantcast

hardline time

jstuhlman

We noticed.
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE. i've barely recovered from Snowshoe, and it's already hardline time! the track is effing nuts. can't wait to watch. curious to see if the infamous eddie masters shades or @jackalope's dildo of power make an appearance on the other side of the Atlantic . . .

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
they usually don't, but the usual suspects are here

Danny said he was headed to Whistler for two weeks of relaxation. So I guess no Hardline for him? I seem to remember he's done it in the past...

jonKranked

Press Button, Receive Stupid
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Danny said he was headed to Whistler for two weeks of relaxation. So I guess no Hardline for him? I seem to remember he's done it in the past...
yea i heard him say that too, i'm guessing he's taking advantage of being in north america and heading over to whistler

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
yea i heard him say that too, i'm guessing he's taking advantage of being in north america and heading over to whistler
he seems to like the Camper-life. I wonder if he's going to drive it?! I assume there'd be some pretty epic riding between SS and Whizzgnar.

Fool

Turbo Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Warner turned up at the US Open, I don't think with RB either. Eddie Masters is at Hardline single-handedly doing promotional stuff for RB.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I'm just projecting my fantasy road trip onto him! Drive down the eastern sea-board to Pisgah. Then maybe Bentonville. Then across to Tejas, New Mex, Arizona, Cali, Oregon, Washington. That would be an awesome trip.

Last edited:

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
I thought Rachel did a decent job given she's got (as far as I know) no experience with commentating. And I'm not a big Rachel fan. My guess is RedBull will have a female commentator soon because PC. At least Rachel is a no holds barred bad ass who knows her shit.