Quantcast

hardline time

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE. i've barely recovered from Snowshoe, and it's already hardline time! the track is effing nuts. can't wait to watch. curious to see if the infamous eddie masters shades or @jackalope's dildo of power make an appearance on the other side of the Atlantic . . .

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
they usually don't, but the usual suspects are here

Danny said he was headed to Whistler for two weeks of relaxation. So I guess no Hardline for him? I seem to remember he's done it in the past...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Danny said he was headed to Whistler for two weeks of relaxation. So I guess no Hardline for him? I seem to remember he's done it in the past...
yea i heard him say that too, i'm guessing he's taking advantage of being in north america and heading over to whistler

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
yea i heard him say that too, i'm guessing he's taking advantage of being in north america and heading over to whistler
he seems to like the Camper-life. I wonder if he's going to drive it?! I assume there'd be some pretty epic riding between SS and Whizzgnar.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Warner turned up at the US Open, I don't think with RB either. Eddie Masters is at Hardline single-handedly doing promotional stuff for RB.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I'm just projecting my fantasy road trip onto him! Drive down the eastern sea-board to Pisgah. Then maybe Bentonville. Then across to Tejas, New Mex, Arizona, Cali, Oregon, Washington. That would be an awesome trip.

Last edited:

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
I thought Rachel did a decent job given she's got (as far as I know) no experience with commentating. And I'm not a big Rachel fan. My guess is RedBull will have a female commentator soon because PC. At least Rachel is a no holds barred bad ass who knows her shit.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Way to milk (redbull)TV coverage from Kaos.

what a lad!

:D

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Aaaaaaand the track was sanitized and to make up for it, bigger jumps were added. BMX background anyone?

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Lord Bummer and his bro not liking being on BK's LSD? Seemed grumpy. Bah, I'll still root for them.
In fairness, I don't like social media for a variety of reasons, but one of them is that I think it makes people behave pretty stupidly and obnoxiously, and somebody walking up to me and shoving a camera in my face every single interaction they have with me, all so that they can profit off of that would make me be quite a bit more of a dick than they were.

I like BK's riding right now, and hopefully he can pick up some better sponsors that pay him enough that he doesn't have to do this bullshit anymore, because it's pretty damn annoying.

Lord Bummer is considered to be the leading expert in all things related to just kinda being a bummer.

vivisectxi

Monkey
Jan 14, 2021
yeast van
rad event, though the parent in me (or is it just being old & cognizant of mortality) is just a bit concerned for the wellbeing of the riders. some significantly consequential lines. surprised well beaten vets like gee & brook are in there. don't they know better by now? *wags finger*. also - though she's a ripper - i'd be surprised if jess completes a lap. good to see her there giving it a go, regardless.