Quantcast

Hardtail Pride Pictures/Videos

giantkenny

Chimp
Jan 26, 2008
Malaysia
woohoo Ryno! i have the same bike! Giant Yukon Disc. But mine's a 14 incher.. Quite stock though.. But a Marz fork, Maxxis High Roller and other stuffs are going its way. Planning to build it up as an AM.

Will upload a few photos soon.

PS:Ryno: what is the max tire size you can fit at the rear? 2.35, no problem?

Thanks.

giantkenny

Chimp
Jan 26, 2008
Malaysia
Time for me to join in as well.. Don't laugh though, it's in process in becoming AM...
Any suggestion to what fork i should get?? max 140mm travel.

don't have any pics of me riding just yet. soon!

Ryno

Chimp
Nov 15, 2007
NC
woohoo Ryno! i have the same bike! Giant Yukon Disc. But mine's a 14 incher.. Quite stock though.. But a Marz fork, Maxxis High Roller and other stuffs are going its way. Planning to build it up as an AM.

Will upload a few photos soon.

PS:Ryno: what is the max tire size you can fit at the rear? 2.35, no problem?

Thanks.
yeah man I could run a 2.35 with out any rub issues but that was an 05 frame and I'm not sure if the geo's are the same on the newer frames...sold that yukon to a guy so it could be used for what it was meant for...xc Pimpin the STP now and lovin it, Giant makes some sick frames man I beat the piss out of that yukon and NEVER had an issue with the frame, broke almost every component but what do you expect from a sub $500 bike...btw I even rode that thing on some sick DH and only needed new rims and derailluer!!! LOL

giantkenny

Chimp
Jan 26, 2008
Malaysia
yeah man I could run a 2.35 with out any rub issues but that was an 05 frame and I'm not sure if the geo's are the same on the newer frames...sold that yukon to a guy so it could be used for what it was meant for...xc Pimpin the STP now and lovin it, Giant makes some sick frames man I beat the piss out of that yukon and NEVER had an issue with the frame, broke almost every component but what do you expect from a sub $500 bike...btw I even rode that thing on some sick DH and only needed new rims and derailluer!!! LOL

ahha. yeah. i bought the Giant because of the frame and i had a budget around that price, sooo.. changing the components soon.:banana: im going to put a pair of 2.3 High Rollers on it so it wouldn't have any probs rubbing.. yeah i do run mine for xc, some technicals and DH.. Only thing that is holding me back is the fork and the tires.

@ZEDMAN: frigging sick bike!
:thumb::rockout: