Quantcast

Harold and Kumar and their chicks go to White Castle...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm confused... you were alone? Who's the "friend" then?
I was on a double date with Rachel and her best friend. My friend Lisa dressed up in a waitress outfit and seated us. Lisa and my mom had decked out the booth before we got there. Shanon (Rachel's cousin) drove us in Rachel's mom's Cadillac.

I think I spend $20 on the whole date, not bad for a kid. It was classic.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
That's awesome.

I went to Jack in the Box for prom. A friend decked out a booth with my parents china and candles and stuff. We were next to the "2 tacos for $.99" sign.
For a minute I read this and was disappointed when I gathered that you thought there was something wrong with Jack in the Box for prom. I'm glad to see you didn't think it was a bad thing.

The only thing better than 2 tacos for $.99 is 3 tacos for $.99. :lighten:

edit - back in school, Brit had a synthesizer that you could record stuff on. We would drive through and play a little song called "Yo bitch, 3 tacos". :rofl: Who knew he'd become 'Spoon'???

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The only thing better than 2 tacos for $.99 is 3 tacos for $.99. :lighten:
What's better is from the pictures, it looks like we are in a nice joint because of the lace table cloth, silver candelabra, china and silver flatware. Except in every shot, you can see the taco sign in the window.

There is also a shot of me eating an "Ultimate Cheeseburger" with a fork. I think that was the year it came out, man I feel old now.

<edit> mmmm, ultimate cheeseburger :drool:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
What's better is from the pictures, it looks like we are in a nice joint because of the lace table cloth, silver candelabra, china and silver flatware. Except in every shot, you can see the taco sign in the window.

There is also a shot of me eating an "Ultimate Cheeseburger" with a fork. I think that was the year it came out, man I feel old now.
You are old now. :D

edit - if I have to drive to Jack in the Box tonight, I'm kickin' your ass.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You are old now. :D

edit - if I have to drive to Jack in the Box tonight, I'm kickin' your ass.
Ever since they switched to Mayo on the Ultimate, I haven't been back since. If only there was a White Castle around here.

Rachel's first job was at Jack in the Box, so it was extra special.