Quantcast

Harold and Kumar...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Was the funniest movie I have seen in a long time.

Unlike Napoleon (not funny) Dynamite (which I got, but still didnt think was funny) Harold and Kumar will definitely be added to my DVD collection. I rewound the part where Doogie Howser did the line of coke off the strippers a$$ like nine times, and the extreme kayaking scene was great and pretty much the rest of the movie too. There were many breasts to be seen also, which I find really adds something to a movie for me. Especially if they're big fake ones like in White Castle.

I also found myself strangely aroused during some of the more crude parts of Cold Mountain too, but maybe thats a conversation for another time.

Rent this movie. It owns.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
In other news:

Anchor Man: SUCKED

Dodge Ball: SUCKED

BTW, Ben Stiller's creativity is spent IMO. I hope he gets SIDS or spinabifida and dies.

Cold Mountain: MADE ME FEEL FUNNY IN THE PANTS

League of Extraordinary Gentleman: NEARLY KILLED MYSELF SO I WOULDNT HAVE TO SEE ANYMORE

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Dodgeball was just stupid. I thought most all of the characters were pretty lame and every gag in the movie happens in every other ben stiller movie. he just needs to drink some bleach and get hit with a javelin.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
The Big Lewbowski is the best "funny movie" known to man.

edit: Garden State was very good.

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
BS, just to inform you of what SIDS is. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome so I dont think Ben Stiller will die from that. Again this is just a guess.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
RideND said:
BS, just to inform you of what SIDS is. Sudden Infant Death Syndrome so I dont think Ben Stiller will die from that. Again this is just a guess.
Hey RideND,
DUH! :D

J

JRB

Harold and Kumar's was funny. I did not miss BS. He also didn't search. There is already a thread. :think:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
H&K was some damn funny shizzle, no doubt :D

I think I saw that Cold Mountain movie on a date like over a year ago. I knew the ending within the first 3 seconds of the movie. But it did have Natalie Portman :drool: