Quantcast

Harrisonburg DH trip on 2-25 pics

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Well, on the bottom it was cool, on the top it was COLD as SH!T

jaekormtb is my new hero. If this isn't a bling bling cool way to roll, then I don't know what is! (His real name is Scott, but Jeff doesn't know it yet! :p :D )

This pic was done in honor of BigMike! :D

Chillin after the first run: Denjen, jaekormtb, mtnbikerboy00 and Woody.

End of the night, Woody, SK6, Denjen (sleeping), jaekormtb (Scott....or is it Jeff?? :think:...We never could get it right! :p )

The top at the drop off

Just a pretty sight, I don't care who you are! (Woody in the background boozin! :p )

End of the day, SK6 with bad hair-day, and Woody staring at a small shiny object on the ground....

Unloading at the top with jaekormtb

The day was an absolute blast and a great way to knock some rust off, sick or not....

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
sirknight6 said:
Well, on the bottom it was cool, on the top it was COLD as SH!T

jaekormtb is my new hero. If this isn't a bling bling cool way to roll, then I don't know what is! (His real name is Scott, but Jeff doesn't know it yet! :p :D )

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
sirknight6 said:
jaekormtb is my new hero. If this isn't a bling bling cool way to roll, then I don't know what is!
Hey Jeffro...what happened to your red Boxster?

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Looks like at least three of ya would be great fun to get drunk with and then listen to your tales of what it was like growing up during the Great Depression.

If we could fit 10 bikes and 8 riders onto a 10 year old S-10 2WD 4 cylinder pickup at the Shed you could have fit at least 3 or 4 more bikes on that trailer. Points deducted for being old and practical[ly dead].

;)

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
HotButterToppin said:
Looks like at least three of ya would be great fun to get drunk with and then listen to your tales of what it was like growing up during the Great Depression.

If we could fit 10 bikes and 8 riders onto a 10 year old S-10 2WD 4 cylinder pickup at the Shed you could have fit at least 3 or 4 more bikes on that trailer. Points deducted for being old and practical[ly dead].

;)

WOW a new addition to my ignore list

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
HotButterToppin said:

;)

Fine, bring ALL the bikes, pack the trailer the way YOU want, hell, I'll even let you drive to the top where we were...and then we shall see how many bikes are in good enough shape to make it down ...:rolleyes:

Dude, you SO Loco...:p

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Yea, I guess he missed the part about the shuttle taking 35-45 minutes just to get to the top and how we had to drive 5 mph for the last 3-4 miles because the DIRT road was in such bad shape

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Sounds pretty eXtreme, dudes.

Good thing you lot planned your journey well in advance to avoid any snowfall. Could have turned into the Donner Party with Mr. Rugby Shirt outnumbered and turned into dinner first. ;)

Speaking of rugby shirt. Could rugby shirts be the 06/07 season replacement for 05/06's black metal band tshirt? We shall watch the runways and find out.

Feb 5, 2006
Chester, Va.
HotButterToppin said:
Sounds pretty eXtreme, dudes.

Good thing you lot planned your journey well in advance to avoid any snowfall. Could have turned into the Donner Party with Mr. Rugby Shirt outnumbered and turned into dinner first. ;)

Speaking of rugby shirt. Could rugby shirts be the 06/07 season replacement for 05/06's black metal band tshirt? We shall watch the runways and find out.
If you wanna try to eat that guy, you gotta catch him first. Try as hard as you want on a downhill bike and you'll never catch him. And hes on a hardtail.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Mtnbikerboy00 said:
If you wanna try to eat that guy, you gotta catch him first. Try as hard as you want on a downhill bike and you'll never catch him. And hes on a hardtail.
No sh*t he is faster on a hard tail than 90% of the people I know on a DH bike.