Quantcast

Has a crew formed in Va Beach/Chesapeake yet?

Mar 29, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
Ok well it's official i'm headed back to Va Beach next weekend and I was wondering if there is a FR/DJ/urban crew in that area yet? I know ridetoofast lives out that way, and I saw the sick video, but does everyone live there or travel to get to the Switch? I'm ready to get the Steelhead on the nice ole jumps of the Switch if anyone wants to ride here soon.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
yeah man i think its safe to say we have a crew formed/ing

myself, noname, a20mmqr - Guy in the vid (hasnt posted foreverrrrr), non monkey Mason, tatoo, some bmxr's that show on a regular basis, and some other non :monkey:s that ive been working on to come out.

pm for digits so we can plan accordingly. i thought the vid might entice the reeeeesmund/wburger slackers to come on down/out but haven't heard anything from them yet...

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
NoCoastFreeride said:
Ok well it's official i'm headed back to Va Beach next weekend and I was wondering if there is a FR/DJ/urban crew in that area yet? I know ridetoofast lives out that way, and I saw the sick video, but does everyone live there or travel to get to the Switch? I'm ready to get the Steelhead on the nice ole jumps of the Switch if anyone wants to ride here soon.
we'll be glad to see you out, man do we need some more 26ers out there. I've been cheatin(ridin a 20"er) but that's all behind me now I swear!:oink: Seriously, it would be awesome to have some more help restoring the old jumps and building new ones, as well as extra heads to roll out with us on our urban night rides. Just PM either of us...

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I'm in too, even though building of the new super secret spot is going to start next week, so I might not be at the Switch as much 'cause I am going to get into full on bob the builder mode here soon.

Mar 29, 2004
Virginia Beach, VA
Tattooo said:
I'm in too, even though building of the new super secret spot is going to start next week, so I might not be at the Switch as much 'cause I am going to get into full on bob the builder mode here soon.
I respect the super secret spot stuff,don't want another 495 fiasco going on. But in generalities, you plan on building it on the southside? If so, I was thinking of getting some ladder bridges going somewhere. I'm not sure how long they'd last at the Switch so who knows? My buddy did quite a bit of stuff on his land out here, but it was legal. Fun stuff if you build it right.

If you need a hand let me know i'd def be in for some building.

Have fun, Goldeneye.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
This is going to be up in the Ocean View area. Noname knows what I am up to. More once supplies have been sequestered.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
NoCoastFreeride said:
I was thinking of getting some ladder bridges going somewhere. I'm not sure how long they'd last at the Switch so who knows?
About 20 hours! That's why we can only do dirt:mad: Definately down for some shore type stuff!:love:

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
The super secret spot is off and running, got approval from the land owner in writing and all of that. Anyone have a good idea where I can get about 50 cubic yards o' fill dirt in the greater Hampton metroplex?