Quantcast

has anyone bothered yet?

B

bikerdave69

so just out of curiosity, has anyone even bothered to drive over and ride WG, and if so is it even up to and good ridding condition for the year? i only saw where they were filling rutts with dirt before i left OOB. haven't been back since, dont plan too. anyone riddin up there on the A side this season yet?? we will forgive you if you tell the truth..

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
when bikerdave had a job there he was doing his best to support WG, but then the canned him on something he'd apparently said months before he even had a job there. He was told that "he screwed up" and this was meanwhile he was doing his best, albeit not very convincing, to salvage whatever dignity WG had left. All of which was pointless since it was predetermined to be boycotted this year

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
I went there last weekend. After the second or third run me and wayne looked at each other and and asked if we should just pack up and go home. The mecca side is'nt to bad, but the other side needs a lot of love. Lots of washed out sections that will get you hurt if you are not careful.

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
i've been told that i'm banned from there for LIFE!! oh my bleeding heart!! i spent the weekend at snowshoe, and let me be honest, even if i was still in with wintergreen, i would ride snowshoe this year!!! those guys have put their heart and soul into that place this year,and it shows!!!!! the mtn.bike park,is just that! a park. my god that place has so many BAD A$$ trails that i called my woman and told her i was staying there and never coming home!!!!
this park has everthing you can imagine! they have whistler only better. better for many reasons. 1) its only 2 hours away 2)the people up there are the coolest in the world.3)the all ride 4) and they don't think they know it all. they want your opion and things. they want to build what you,the rider would like to ride.5) these boys just flat out have their **** together!!!!
now the mountain-x course, or should i say super-x course,and i say this because this thing is pure BUTTER!!! MIKE HARTLOVE and the RACERSEDGE boys have out done themselves!!! this course is what dreams are made of!!! i mean this thing is tip top!! i could go on and on about this place all night. i can tell you this, every weekend i'm not at a race,i'm sure you will find me there.
also let me tell you this the cost of a season pass is well worth the money!!!! hey everybody have fun.this place is going to blow your mind!
ALSO REMEMBER, DON'T RIDE THE GREEN, RIDE THE SNOW!!
SNOWSHOE IS MY NEW HOME!!!!!!!

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
any doubts about the cost of going to the shoe have been mitigated. Thanks banche. Hopefully I can get up there one weekend. Are there places to camp? If not I'll sleep in my car in a parking lot.