Quantcast

has anyone delt with

psychobiker

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
charlotte nc
ive bought my khs frame and qite a few parts.... always been good..just hard to deal with warranty stuff. the rear end of that khs pivot wore out quick

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
There are two threads about Wheelworld in this forum.

They seem to be fine...except when they're not.

Seems like they've screwed up several times but there are more good reviews than bad, so... You decide if it's worth a few bucks to you.

Personally, I do business only with totally reputable companies. For me, with the complaints I've heard here and other places, I'm not completely confident that Wheel World is such a place... and so I'll skip shopping there.

ctrailfreak

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Independence,Mo
I got my 04 Kona Stinky frame from wheelworld and had no problems at all. Paid $599.00 for it when the shop wanted $1,100.00 for it here local.
One of the bushings was cracked after a couple rides. I called them up and they sent me an entire frame rebuild kit next day air, and never charged me a dime!
Their service for me was spot on, but the guy I used to deal with quit, so I don't know how great they operate anymore.

novarider

Chimp
Aug 17, 2005
Northern VA
ive ordered from wheelworld once. had no problem but that doesnt mean anything. ive never noticed that their prices were that much lower if any lower than anyone else. just get one of the reputable e-tailers that match prices to match their price.

DirtDivaDH

Chimp
Oct 16, 2005
Beautiful Moorpark, CA
My family has dealt with the shop for a while and they seem pretty cool. My Dad and brother have both bought bikes from them and had a great experience. As far as online goes, it seems like most places that have online as well as in-store shopping have a mixed inventory (performance is a prime example). I have looked quite a few times at frames on WheelWorld.com and called to find they were out of stock. They kept the ad up for at least a month after that.