Quantcast

Has anyone had problems with Unreal Cycles?

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I placed an order a while ago. It was suppossed to be delivered over a week ago. Ben told me he'd e-mail me tracking info, but I haven't heard anything. I e-mailed him recently, we'll see what he says.

Has anyone else had bad experiences with them as well? I just don't want to pass judgement if it's not warranted.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
2 weeks late and counting....

This is pissing me off. I just got an automated "I'm sorry, we're at IB" message. Thanks.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i don't think anything Ben does is automated. call him. he's slow to respond to e-mails.

i bought a complete bike and a frame from him with no problems.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
2 weeks late and counting....

This is pissing me off. I just got an automated "I'm sorry, we're at IB" message. Thanks.
Ahh, yeah, well everything in the bike industry gets screwed up/slowed down/missing around Interbike time except for the companies that have enough employees to leave people at home. That means all small companies have packed up and left.

Of course, he should have gotten back to you and not left you hanging - there's no real excuse for that. But unfortunately, it does happen around this time.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
But the thing is, the thing should have shipped way before IB, and he told me it'd be delivered before IB as well.

I'm gonna call him today and see what's up because he doesn't seem to answer e-mails.