Quantcast

Has anyone left RM because they were hated???

J

JRB

Besides dh_tahoe, who was really hated, just a pvssy. :D

I mean - of all the people that have been bagged on, has anyone left???

This, of course, doesn't count us being sissies and leaving for a day or two to come back.

*note - I only came back because this place won't survive without me. :think:

J

JRB

Being banned doesn't count. Besides - they let you come back with the same name, dumb ass.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
There were a number of hated asshats in the past and recent past.. some stayed and some left...

Remember sWiSsLeSS.. he's gone cuz of the hate?

And recently Mr Clean made the list but didn't leave.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Didn't swiSSless leave?

And what about Drunken Ninja's post when he was high on cocaine.

J

JRB

binary visions said:
<snip>Maybe dad and mom didn't pay enough attention to these people as children?
Hmmm - I am wondering about this here. :think:

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Ok, I just "GWB Administration"ed this incident. Sorry if I deleted anyone's posts unncessarily, just didn't have time to weed through.

Personal drama has no place on a public forum. Don't post personal drama. Period. Thanks.

J

JRB

Sorry - we'll get back to wondering who left besides dh tahoe. BTW - I think he is the first poster YOU drove away. :thumb:

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
don Loco i think you question is flau from the start...

Since they LeFt how are they going to be able to Answer you...!?!?:mumble:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I fail to see why people post personal drama in a public thread in the first place. Isn't that what PM's are for? guess I'm not one for drama in the first place.

Loco got all pissy when I PM'ed him about being a jackass :D Now I just air it in public like everyone else ;)

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
jimmydean said:
I fail to see why people post personal drama in a public thread in the first place. Isn't that what PM's are for? guess I'm not one for drama in the first place.

Loco got all pissy when I PM'ed him about being a jackass :D Now I just air it in public like everyone else ;)
Jim you are some how right, but i still take liberty of expression anyday than sensorship..

I just give the benefit of trust to everybody but after they prove me wrong a few times (is always kind of a pattern when they are Dumm or when they are smart) I just stop reading what they have to say..

patineto

The RM Mad Scientist
Feb 19, 2002
berkeley, ca
Ciaran said:
Now he's DON Loco?
actually I do think Don LoCo eS Un PoCo Muy LoCO , but so far i find him somehow funny as oppose to ill-intension and evil
Is he going to make N8 an offer he can't refuse?
Oh no N8 No,, bring the Dukes of hazard first before that happend

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Well there really have not been too many people who have been universally hated around here. The RM community is pretty tolerant of jackasses. The few people that have been hated usually take joy in pissing people off, and the reasons they are hated have usually led to their being banned.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Well, Stoney98 has threatened to quick RM and biking about a dozen or so times. He leaves, everything is great, and then decides to return. Does that count?