Quantcast

Has anyone seen my sweatshirt?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
'Has anyone seen my sweatshirt?'

This email just came out across the desk. Apparently a sweatshirt has gone missing. I lol'd and have not stopped laughing since. I thought the internets was coming to get me.:rofl::rofl:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I should neg rep you for your comment.

Stoney + Pressley = pure RM gold

ps - we still want to see pics. I got more PMs from her than anyone on RM ever I think. I felt like we were related. :D
I honestly don't remember her name at this point... I think it was Kristina, and she went by Tina. I have no idea what her last name is. If I knew, I'd charge Facebook to find out what she looks like now. Despite the batisht craziness, she was pretty damn good looking.:thumb:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Too long ago. That's from back when I had just 1k posts on my last login name.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
give us what you can remember.
I'll let an outsider do it, and I will fill in the details.

First it was: :kiss:
Then it went :crazy:
Then came a :confused:
A litle bit of :mad:
Then some :rant:
Which became :shocked:
And blended into :panic:
Then a lot of :rofl:

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Dammit, I just went pawing through the database and can't find it. It must have been purged. So sad. Pressley's account got deleted, too, so I can't even browse for her posts.

Sigh.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Oh man I wish those threads were still around, Dam they were funny as hell!
Going back now, I think it would have been a much better idea to just change my name, rather than purge the posts. :think:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Dammit, I just went pawing through the database and can't find it. It must have been purged. So sad. Pressley's account got deleted, too, so I can't even browse for her posts.

Sigh.
Some of that stuff is still out there in super secret admin mode, but I do believe the original clusterfvck has been zapped.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Some of that stuff is still out there in super secret admin mode, but I do believe the original clusterfvck has been zapped.
I vote to bring it back if you can. Hell, bring back stoney and merge it under my current name. hillarity will ensue:thumb:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
man, i wish these purges never happened.

what i'd give to have burley's "worst night of my life" thread back
Burley's thread was not purged. There hasn't been a thread purge since like 2002. Actually, I found some of the residual threads and it looks like the posts were perma-deleted by an admin, not purged, since they are missing right out of the middle of the thread.

If anyone wants some entertainment, some of stoney's posts were quoted so they didn't disappear during the deletions. This was not the original thread but was pretty soon after, and was before Pressley went batsh*t crazy and posted all those other threads (which were deleted).

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101435

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Stoney had pics of her hoodie.

LOL... I remember that. She made off with his Hoodie and he was all bent outa shape.:eek:

Yes, Stone did have a bromance with a yeti as well, but that isn't the story here. Nether is Stoney's musical taste
Avril Lavine
:weee:

Last edited: