Quantcast

has billy corgan lost it ???

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
had his latest CD for a while now... i think he has lost it...

whaddya reckon ???

i can see another 'rhinonoceris' (sp?) from him in the 'future'... no big surprise i guess... i m kinda bummed tho'...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I loved the pumpkins, but I gave up after he said: "everything musically has been done" and then puts another album out (Pre Zwan). WTF?

I wanna hear it though. Off to Limewire...

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
partsbara said:
had his latest CD for a while now... i think he has lost it...

whaddya reckon ???

i can see another 'rhinonoceris' (sp?) from him in the 'future'... no big surprise i guess... i m kinda bummed tho'...
Did he ever have it ??

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Hell, he'd lost it back in Charlestown WV many years ago when he ranted on and on about some useless nonsense at Lollapalooza during the middle of the Punkins' set, prompting a hail of water bottles & sod chunks and his hasty, tucked retreat from the stage. A roadie and shortly therafter, a promoter climbed onto the abandoned stage and chided the crowd for throwing things that might injure the band. The assembled mob had none of it, though, and resumed the pelting once the Punkins started playing again. Despite the threats to again stop playing, they continued on through their set dodging missiles until they finished. The funny part was that up until Corgin's pussy little bitchfest began, the crowd had been fairly reserved...but it quickly tired of his melodrama and rained objects with a ferocity that foreshadowed the obliteration of the Nissan Pavilion sod years later during Pantera's set at OzzFest. Ahhh, the fuzzy memories...