Quantcast

Has ridemonkey been slow and unreliable the past week?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Lately I have been getting inconsitent service from ridemonkey. My browser will frequently promt me saying that the web site is unavailable or the monkey will be super slow. Just now it took me to some page about the server being down or somthing. :confused:

Any one else experience this?

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
I just experienced this:

RM error page said:
There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
mack said:
Lately I have been getting inconsitent service from ridemonkey. My browser will frequently promt me saying that the web site is unavailable or the monkey will be super slow. Just now it took me to some page about the server being down or somthing. :confused:

Any one else experience this?
Yup, me too... I blame people who are changing their names more than their underwear

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Intermittent problems... but no big deal.

I know RM is updating, changing and adding stuff... maybe he needs a banner that says "please excuse our appearance during construction".

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Ciaran said:
Yup, me too... I blame people who are changing their names more than their underwear

Dont you wear your girlfriends underwear + jeans anyways? :dancing: :D

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
caputo1989 said:
I cant even use smilies unless I know the names of all of them.
Hard to post advsnced posts.
and I need to refresh after i use a link.
I liked it how it was. Why change it?
What are you smokin' holmes? None of that has changed.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I haven't noticed this slowness you speak of, but if it's any consolation the site is actually moving to a faster server in the next few days anyway.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Ridemonkey said:
I haven't noticed this slowness you speak of, but if it's any consolation the site is actually moving to a faster server in the next few days anyway.
You know, if all of N8's posts were "accidentally lost in the move' it would be OK. :p