Quantcast

Has this ever happened to you

foesjunky

Monkey
Mar 1, 2005
In the 909
Last night I went to the store to get dog food at about 10pm. I got in line behind a family with 3 kids under 10. :confused: Kids at the store so late made me kind of shake my head but what ever. It took forever in line because the family was paying with food stamps, that I have no problem with we all may need help at some point. Here's what pissed me off the man and woman were both dressed very nice brand name everything, but buying grocerys with food stamps? Then I go out to my truck and their getting in to a 03-04 toyota camery with 18's on it!!!! WTF :mad:

Sorry just had to vent.

Always scabs who cheat the system for a free ride.
Don't feel bad, its only funded by.....um......US!
Hardworking ,honest taxpayers.

So yeah,unless the slim chance that they borrowed that car....food stamp slinging yahoos driving around with 18'" dubs sucks for us and is proof that the system is rotten to the core. :mumble:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
One of my sisters and her deadbeat husband scam the government, friends and Family. They announced that they will be passing through where I live on vacation (vacation from what?) next month. I will not be home. Last time they visited I had to give them $400 to leave, they claimed they had no money to get home so they were going to stay at my place until the end of the month feeding off of me.

I and the rest of the family have lectured them until blue in the face to no avail. I have recently been put in charge of a trust fund for her and her family for emergency use only. I'm sure they will have some emergency with in the next month or so but let's just say my definition of emergency will be much tougher than theirs.

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
I worked at Albertsons when I was a kid and would see the same type of thing. There are hard working honest families that need some help making ends meet, but then there are those people who shouldn't be breeding.

There would be families with six kids all looking disheveled. They would buy the bare necessities, which would come out to about $40 worth of food, and pay with food stamps. Well, the kicker was that they proceeded to buy about a $100 worth of beer and pay with cash. That used to irk me sooo bad. How about taking all that beer money and buying the kids some more food and new clothes. :mad:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Westy said:
One of my sisters and her deadbeat husband scam the government, friends and Family. They announced that they will be passing through where I live on vacation (vacation from what?) next month. I will not be home. Last time they visited I had to give them $400 to leave, they claimed they had no money to get home so they were going to stay at my place until the end of the month feeding off of me.

I and the rest of the family have lectured them until blue in the face to no avail. I have recently been put in charge of a trust fund for her and her family for emergency use only. I'm sure they will have some emergency with in the next month or so but let's just say my definition of emergency will be much tougher than theirs.
change the locks on your house. and leave a note directing them to the closest motel 6.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
gnurider1080 said:
change the locks on your house. and leave a note directing them to the closest motel 6.
I plan on being out of town on business. They will not be allowed to stay at my place in my absence. Any one else in my family already has a key to my place and can come and go as they please.

Flakey Jake

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Chico
o i can beat that one. I went into a wal mart at about 3 in the morning (i dont remember why) and there is a large family with little kids running amuck! Running up and down the aisles while the parents are screaming at them to calm down. I thought it was hilarious, my lady at the time was blown away that there would be little kids there at that time of the night. Gotta love the WT at wal mart!!!!

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
SkaredShtles said:
Here's what happens: Actual poor people sell their foodstamps for cash at 50% face value to some unscrupulous f***er who then uses the stamps to buy his groceries.

-S.S.-
It's not quite that simple. I think your perspective is biased because you are so jaded. Here's how it really works:

I sell them meth for FS at about 30 cents on the dollar. Most of the meth ingredients I can buy w/food stamps. If the tweakers run out of stamps, I also accept oral gratification and/or babies that I can turn around and sell to sad barren couples, who may or may not also be meth customers, but probably will be very soon. It's really a very well-balanced system, and everyone gets what they deserve :cool: