Quantcast

Has this happened to anybody before?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
I'm getting some shipments through FedEx and am getting different tracking things. It's quite odd. First off, I found out a while ago that if you put the tracking number into google that it will actually take you to fedex to track it. I do that because I'm too lazy to type the number in every time, so I do that and it comes up with the first picture. But, if you click on Track then Track by Tracking Number the second picture comes up. Both are the exact same tracking numbers, same ship date, estimated ship date, shipping city, etc.... Anybody know what the hell's goin on with it?

Attachments

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
Haha that is so weird.......same number: And ah......another weird thing is that both of our packages have been through harrisburg and lewisberry. I guess their big hubs eh? :think: I just tried another one and it did the same thing :cool:

Attachments

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
KleinMp99 said:
Haha that is so weird.......same number: And ah......another weird thing is that both of our packages have been through harrisburg and lewisberry. I guess their big hubs eh? :think:
That is weird. :think: Atleast its happening to you too, I mean, it gives me some comfort that the person I'm getting the stuff from isnt a super smart computer person that made them up. :p lol.(Not that he'd do that or anything, hes cool)