Quantcast

Has to be the best day of the year!!!!!!

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
I don't know. At first I was supportive, but have realized that having this day goes against my true interests.

1. I shouldnt need a special day to take a BJ...what about March 12,13, 15, 16? I want a BJ every g0ddamn day.

2. The grill is mine. I'ma make my own damn steak - everyone else should just step right the fvck off when it's grillin time.

This was a day created by some ungrateful cvnt that only wanted to suck off her husband once a year.

mntbiker2

Monkey
Jun 30, 2007
I don't know. At first I was supportive, but have realized that having this day goes against my true interests.

1. I shouldnt need a special day to take a BJ...what about March 12,13, 15, 16? I want a BJ every g0ddamn day.

2. The grill is mine. I'ma make my own damn steak - everyone else should just step right the fvck off when it's grillin time.

This was a day created by some ungrateful cvnt that only wanted to suck off her husband once a year.
thats the truth right there ^^ :clapping::rofl::rofl:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.

FCLinder is an agent of NOW.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I entered "Steak and BJ Day" on March 14 in my wife's iCal program on her Mac a day or two after the start of this thread. She came up the stairs today and said "What the heck is Steak and BJ Day? LOL.