Quantcast

Hate Football, but I love Cheerleaders...

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
My friend Dalton and I went to lunch today. We were in the car, discussing problems... being kinda down .... when out of the corner of my eye I see some chicks in *really* short shorts and boots.

So, I say to Dalton ... "Hey, there's hot chicks over there" :love:

And he, like any sane man, drives directly to them.

It turns out that they were the Redskins Cheerleaders. And they were doing a meet and greet. And they were signing and giving away swimsuit calendars....

:)

Anyway... we got a stack of signed pics for just about all of our office mates. Office mates were pretty happy and amused.

And.. I got a signed calendar
"To Heather, Love Courtney"
:love: :love: :love: :love:
awwwwwwwwwwww

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Jimmy_Pop said:
thumbnails suck, especially this pic swimming so small in the middle of my 23 cinema.
Jeez, you should see how small it is in the middle of a 30-inch widescreen :evil:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
manhattanprjkt83 said:
god you guys are dorks, we have a hot girl thread going on, and you are 1 upping each other on monitors... :D
I was going to say that "it soundsl like somebody is still using a 15" monochrome" but that would have been waaaaaay too pathetic. Instead, I will hang my head in shame and slink away.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
MudGrrl said:
My friend Dalton and I went to lunch today. We were in the car, discussing problems... being kinda down .... when out of the corner of my eye I see some chicks in *really* short shorts and boots.

So, I say to Dalton ... "Hey, there's hot chicks over there" :love:

And he, like any sane man, drives directly to them.

It turns out that they were the Redskins Cheerleaders. And they were doing a meet and greet. And they were signing and giving away swimsuit calendars....

:)

Anyway... we got a stack of signed pics for just about all of our office mates. Office mates were pretty happy and amused.

And.. I got a signed calendar
"To Heather, Love Courtney"
:love: :love: :love: :love:
awwwwwwwwwwww

just thought this pic should make it to the 2nd page...