Quantcast

Have I mentioned how great...

J

JRB

binary visions and antimony are lately??? I would like point out that I feel the same about anyone that can positively swing my rep out of the depths of hell with N8.

:D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'm tryin', but the man is keping me down...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to loco again.
I think that the more green you get, the more you should be allowed to spread around. I should be able to hit N8 with a red card each and every day.

J

JRB

kizzi77 said:
people are right...you do get man crushes

go put your "I heart dudes" shirt on :p
Ciaran and I just share the same respect for All-ogistics.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I left feedback, but I think I left disapprove by accident.
Can I change mine?

J

JRB

stosh said:
I left feedback, but I think I left disapprove by accident.
Can I change mine?
Have I mentioned how gre... 05-04-2006 12:09 PM Rob says you're ****ing hawt. - sz
Most random rep comment.. 05-04-2006 11:57 AM For the pussies of the World..... ~BD

At least I know Rob thinks I'm hawt though.

BeerDemon is just pissed he didn't get the EarthRoamer. :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Wumpus said:
Not that I can tell.
I'm a retard. Fixed. Had a brain fart there...

The more green you have, the more you SHOULD BE ALLOWED to give.....

I need a retard smilie.

J

JRB

antimony said:
I'm only awesome cause I have green squares? :think:
No way. I would totally hang out with you and bv and drink pale ales. Julie would love bv's reasoning. :thumb:

J

JRB

hahaha

awesome

It works when people nee... 05-04-2006 12:42 PM Just to piss off N8...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
loco said:
No way. I would totally hang out with you and bv and drink pale ales. Julie would love bv's reasoning. :thumb:
I can't imagine drinking with you. You'd be all whiney about the service at the bar, and have nothing really to talk about, but just ramble on about nothing, probably spill something and then you'd get drunk off a couple beers and want to be all touchy-feely.

Yuck.

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
I can't imagine drinking with you. You'd be all whiney about the service at the bar, and have nothing really to talk about, but just ramble on about nothing, probably spill something and then you'd get drunk off a couple beers and want to be all touchy-feely.

Yuck.
I only drink a half a beer most times, since I have to drive, but I would likely want to touch you any way. I would have to ask Wumpus how it is to have a beer with me. He doesn't seem to mind though. I can't imagine drinking with you though. It was always weird drinking with folks with their moms sitting there.

J

JRB

N8 said:
FYI:

Getting a bunch of mercy Approval does not make you a better person than you were before in any way.
Being too dumb too ask doesn't make me think you are any less original than you were before, in any way.

I can't wait to hug you at midwest monkey fest.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Do your lips get chapped when you kiss this much ass, or have you had enough practice in your day job?

Is there an award for "most rep swings"?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
jimmydean said:
Do your lips get chapped when you kiss this much ass, or have you had enough practice in your day job?

What horrifies me is that loco has a bunch of green and I'm approaching the evil zone. Is there no justice in the world?!? :)

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
SkaredShtles said:
What horrifies me is that loco has a bunch of green and I'm approaching the evil zone. Is there no justice in the world?!? :)

HAHA! Just goes to show you what happens when the inmates run the asylum and just how insignificant the Rep system is.

:dancing:

J

JRB

jimmydean said:

Funny thing is - I am the guy that will say anything I think. Not any smooching here.

It's more funny that I rant so much, but they moved my office while I was out of town and didn't worry, since I am so laid back. Talk about wool and eyes. :think:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
I only drink a half a beer most times, since I have to drive, but I would likely want to touch you any way. I would have to ask Wumpus how it is to have a beer with me. He doesn't seem to mind though. I can't imagine drinking with you though. It was always weird drinking with folks with their moms sitting there.
You'll be drinkin full beers with me, buddy.

Just don't touch me.

J

JRB

N8 said:
I remember reading a loco thread on MTBR.com about riding with 'roids... I just had no idea they were on his lips...????!

:confused:
You are evidence of the fact that God DOES make some people "just plain stupid". :think:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
SkaredShtles said:
Its the Ridemonkey bacon hatin' conspiracy.

There will be justice when the bacon eaters rise up and stop their oppression. Oh yes there will be justice.