Quantcast

Have I missed anything?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hadn't been here in a while...so long so, that i forgot my password.
RM is still here on the nets & that makes me sorta glad.
How goes it?
things are the same but different here. Been busy as hell with work & hobbies & ****.
Just got back from a 10 day trip to Colorado a couple of weeks ago. I already miss the mountains.
anywho, just sayin' :wave:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
some days i regret moving from colorado.
the people are kinda weird, but I think I could get over that. A couple of months ago I turned down a job in Colorado Springs...it was a lateral move & L just got a big promotion, so it was a no go.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
the people are kinda weird, but I think I could get over that. A couple of months ago I turned down a job in Colorado Springs...it was a lateral move & L just got a big promotion, so it was a no go.
Believe me, your not missing anything.

Still all assholes and elbows here (RM I mean), nothings changed. :panic:

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I have also been gone for a while, seems like the same old assholes being assholes.

Pinkshirtphotos came back after 4 years, i think he had a lobotomy on his break.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
TN, post up some current moto pics, bastard!
From one of our early Sunday Morning rides.

still on the same Kawa, will prolly try and sell it at the end of the season. I want something else...will still stick with an older Jap bike although I would love a GS650.
L already wants a bigger bike. Her SR250 is fun but she wants something sturdier, more pwerful, etc...

On the Bicycle front...we are both doing an urban 24 hour race in two weeks. Stoked about that. Did the same one last year but last summer was so F'd up that we (me really) only rode half-assed....I had a photo shoot at work during the race so that was bogus.

...oh Pinkshirtphotos....wait, I dont remember him. But sign me up for the lobotomy....or at least heavy sedation.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i'm also boycotting the barbershop for the forseeable future.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So glad to see L riding! That's awesome.

I try to steer people away from 250cc first bikes simply because you often need a little power. For around town, 35mph stuff, sure. But long backroads, get a 650cc and learn control.

Build up a cafe XS650. Quick, reliable, fun as hell.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Funny, I think the people are kinda weird any time I leave Colorado (or Boulder).

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
holy **** TN! Good to hear from ya. I too haven't been on the RM in quite a while & was checking it out today. Nice to see FT & a lot of familiar asshol.......I mean faces :)
F@&$ you! How's the lawn mower working out?