Quantcast

Have You Ever Been Banned?

Highlander

Chimp
Mar 12, 2002
Berkshires
How many of you have been banned from something/someplace?
It can be a messageboard, store, bar, city, or state.
Was it intentional or accidental?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I got "banned" from a frat house once when I was in college 'cause I funnelled a beer faster than some of the guys. The ban only lasted about a week then they wanted a rematch :devil:

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
A bowling alley once. It wasn't my fault, though. When you have night bowling and beer you have to expect things to get broken.

Oh yeah, and a golf course once. Too much beer and a total lack of interest in golf made for an interesting time...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I've been impolite and asked to leave establishments, but never anything as official as a banning ;)

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
BikeGeek said:
This one time, at banned camp...
bg=goof

yes i've been banned and or kicked out of more establishments than i care to mention. there was a time (youth) that i made a game out of being a general pain in the ass. it was a lot of fun for me but not so much for the recipient.

one of the funniest was being drunk, visiting a buddy at work at a grocery store and me surfing on top of a pallet of 6-packs (advertisement showing a surfer near it) and i thought it was a good idea until the display collapsed and sent me and all of the beer to the floor! wooooooohoooo there was spewing cans everywhere and i was totally covered in beer and so was everything else within a 20 foot radius.

ahhhh good times, good times

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Wow, too many placs to think of...2 radio stations in the bay area for offending too many of the listeners, a soccer store down here in daygo, and almost the monkey for my mental ebreak-down...that's all I can remember for now.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
long story short my mom and dad and us kids got kicked out of north Carolina.
dad lent the neighbor a tiller and he used it to plant some pot, in downtown Wilmington in 1971. Some authority found out and gave us 24 hours to get out of town or go to jail.
I thought my dad was just telling me another story but i've confirmed it through my mom, oldest sister and an uncle.
crazy.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i am banned from all lane bryant stores. i had this friend in high school that worked there and we got into it, so as punishment, she had her boss tell me i could never come back. HA!

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
I got banned from an auto store because those ****ers wouldn't give my wife her money back because THEY ordered the wrong part!!

Just to show how bad they treated the whole situation I am going to tell you all to never shop at Speed and Truck World in Florida. Stupid @#$% suckers!!! :mumble: :eviltongu

steelewheels

Monkey
Oct 26, 2001
The local watering holes x4
florida
switzerland
drugstore
York university
im sure one day i will be banned from here.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Yes.

See Tenchiro.

<Gemco/Target>

Supposedly my picture was up in the store for a while, but I've never seen that type of posting in a big national chain.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I got banned from a Bar. Waitress was walking through the crowd with a tray of drinks over her head. I mentioned how funny it would be if she dropped the tray and soaked everyone with the drinks. My troublemaking girlfriend then knocked the tray out of her hands. The waitress heard me make the comment and assumed I did it. She had a bouncer violently remove me from the establishment, never to return again.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Student Union Bar for a few days for comparing the bouncers to Nazis, shouting 'Zeig Heil!' at them and doing the 'finger as a moustach + straight arm salute' thing. Dumb fascists. I got thrown out and banned, but some of them were laughing. Oh, and a local zoo for breaking Ostrich eggs when I was a kid. I swear the sign said 'Feel free to touch this exibit'....