Quantcast

Have you ever dealt with a taker

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
I dated a girl for a year and I gave her so much to keep her afloat ,and now her true side showed ,she won`t talk to me ,I just don`t get takers ,they just stick their hands ut and do not return anything good riddence take JP ,I did so much for you and you give nothing ,keep doing what yur doing Karmas a byatch ,Ok my rant is done have any of you helped someone out and they did not appreciate,what you did ????????????

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I dated a girl for one year. I gave her so much to keep afloat. Then her true side showed. She won't talk to me anymore. I just cannot understand takers. They just stick their hands out and take, but give nothing in return. Good riddance taker JP. I have done so much for you and you gave nothing. Keep doing what you are doing and remember Karma is a bi_ch. Ok, rand is done have you ever helped someone out and they did not appreciate what you did?
Fixed your writing, I am not impressed with late night Monkey english skills.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I dated a girl for a year and I gave her so much to keep her afloat ,and now her true side showed ,she won`t talk to me ,I just don`t get takers ,they just stick their hands ut and do not return anything good riddence take JP ,I did so much for you and you give nothing ,keep doing what yur doing Karmas a byatch ,Ok my rant is done have any of you helped someone out and they did not appreciate,what you did ????????????
You are an enabler. If you could have stopped this by saying no at any point, this is your fault.

Don't put up with it.

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Buy an old school bus, convert it into an RV. Go live in the mountains and find a job that pays cash.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
1 2 3 4
Deadbeats it isn’t fair when I gotta to pay some else’s share
Deadbeats you decide someone troubles you looking for another free ride
Deadbeats it’s always the same I’ve got to play this game

What the hell is this man a phone bill
No way I’m going to pay for this sh*t
Fvck that man 300 dollars worth of phone sex calls
Who the hell made this man fvck
I got no money I can’t pay this
Who’s gonna pay for it
I can’t be responsible for someone else’s phone calls that I didn’t make

Ah sh*t fvck I don’t care anymore
I’ll pay the fvcking phone bill
What do I gotta pay 50 dollars 60 dollars I don’t care
I’m just not gonna get upset about this shvt anymore
Money people I trusted my friends
They think that they can
They can just do anything money they just blow off
That’s bullsh*t man I hate that

So anyway you people may understand what a deadbeat is
And you might have seen one or two in your life
And you were really pissed of when you experienced a confrontational one
And you said I wish people would just do what they say
And I can trust them and everything will be ok
But no it doesn’t happen like that
So I gotta keep my eyes open and I gotta watch out
Cause I like to trust people but sometimes things get messed up
Especially with money that’s the worst I hate it

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
When it comes to chicks, there is a huge difference between the givers and the takers. Amazing what the givers will do for you (and it often makes them happy to do so!). Bring over bottles of wine, make you dinner... the takers will just sit and wait for things to come to them and do nothing to contribute. I wont even start talking about the boudoir...

Givers are oh so nice....

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Ex. girlfriend I refer to her as the "Suicidal Ex." I admit, I wasn't perfect. But I helped her pay bills, busted my balls working full time while going to school full time. Eventually, I was apparently "such a bad boyfriend" that she tried to kill herself. I had to dial the ol' 9-1-1, and cops showed up... Cops who work for my dad (my dad is a local smokey). Anyway, within 5 minutes my entire family knew that my crazy g/f tried to kill herself.

Long story short, a few years later I tried to be the bigger person and apologize to her for anything I may have done during our 13 month relationship. Not only did she NOT apologize, but she also denied ever having tried to kill herself. When I asked her what she thought happened that day that two police officers showed up to her house, took a knife out of her hands, and took her to 36 hour suicide watch, her reply was, "Oh... that happened, but I didn't REALLY try to kill myself."

WTF?

That girl took, took, took... and couldn't even apologize for the emotional mess she left me with.

Good riddance.