Quantcast

Have you ever had to pretend to like a professor?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Toshi said:
maybe that's because the finishing school grads think you're too uncouth and avoid hanging out with you :D
Probably, I'm definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I get by and live a nice lifestyle. I'm happy:D

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
N8 said:
Of course I went. I didn't that was the case all the time... just mostly.
College game me the kick in the ass and the work ethic I needed to be successful in life. I went into college a low motivated slacker and came out with a drive to succeed. If you're a self-motivated person, that's great, but I needed college to get where I am today.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I Are Baboon said:
but I needed college to get where I am today.
Damn straight, look how quickly you were able to decide on a new washer. We're talking lighting fast:thumb: BTW, Did MBC get the old one put back together, or is it now on the driveway in 1,000,000,000,000 pieces;)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Brian HCM#1 said:
Damn straight, look how quickly you were able to decide on a new washer. We're talking lighting fast:thumb: BTW, Did MBC get the old one put back together, or is it now on the driveway in 1,000,000,000,000 pieces;)
hahaha... :D

She got it put back together "good enough" for the Lowe's delivery people to cart it away, although it was certainly in worse shape than before she took it apart. :D

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Brian HCM#1 said:
Right now 3-5 days a week, my work is slow right now. However it gives me more time to work on the new house.
I think what you meant to say is you work 3-5 days a week on YOUR HOUSE...

Actual work, probably 1-2 HALF days a week...

:devil:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I Are Baboon said:
hahaha... :D

She got it put back together "good enough" for the Lowe's delivery people to cart it away, although it was certainly in worse shape than before she took it apart. :D
The old, throw all the extra parts in and screw the back panel on technique:rofl: