Quantcast

Have you sent your elf their gift?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
just sent it out this morning.. i received mine friday. I acidentally opened it, it was sent to me direct from the company... I didnt realize what it was until i opened it, and it wasnt wrapped, so basically i got my gifts early. I am also not sure who its from, It says a real name.. not a user name , so who ever got me.. thank you .. and if you read this PM me let me know who you are.. thanks!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
hooples3 said:
just sent it out this morning.. i received mine friday. I acidentally opened it, it was sent to me direct from the company... I didnt realize what it was until i opened it, and it wasnt wrapped, so basically i got my gifts early. I am also not sure who its from, It says a real name.. not a user name , so who ever got me.. thank you .. and if you read this PM me let me know who you are.. thanks!!!
RideND.

It's ok to open it early or atleast it is IMO. I want people to take pics of what they got!!

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
hooples3 said:

SOSOSOS what did you get ?

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I am sending mine this weekend, are we supposed to include our name? isn't it a "secret santa" .......

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
When you send the gift you're supposed to tell the people who you are at that point.

If anybody has any questions on who their S.S. is after they get their gift PM me.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
stosh said:
When you send the gift you're supposed to tell the people who you are at that point.
so in the package itself? or via PM?

edit - is there a deadline as to when we need to open them? can we wait until xmas?

J

JRB

gnurider1080 said:
still shopping... im trying to get something creative but im just drawing a blank.
:stupid:

I am about to head to the shop though.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Hey question, if I already got a gift, and lets say I wanted to send a used, but cool gift, something electronic, that say, may be unusable in other states....would that be cool...ya think?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Being a complete slacker I have sent no gifts. Knowing I am a complete slacker I didn't sign up for the RM SS.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Brian HCM#1 said:
I sent mine, that person should receive it today.
Thank you Brian. :) Should I open it now or wait till Christmas?

That's definitely some awesome wrapping paper you put on it. I took a couple sucky pics with my camera phone and put it on the S.S. thread. :p

As for my elf. I have one thing but want to get another thing that's more creative, at any rate it'll be shipped out tomorrow or Wednesday by the latest for me. And it'll be through 3day Fedex so they ought to get it at the end of the week or by Monday at the VERY latest. :)

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I sent the gift yesterday, with 3 business day delivery.
My elf should be gettin' it on Tuesday.

(heh heh.... that sounded pretty kinky)

Also, this Secret Santa thing is probably not to be confused with the booby trap thread, huh?

It would probably be bad to stuff a wolverine in a christmas box and ship that sucker off, huh?