Quantcast

having a problem with beer...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
it is making me feel not good. like sick not good. then i realized in the last 3 days i've consumed nearly twice as much alcohol as other liquids. perhaps i need to pour something other than booze down my throat. :nopity:

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Well you know what I SAY about beer...

I say excersize your AMERIKIN right to FREEDOM by holding your bottle up high and saying out loud, "CHUNKY IS RIGHT!!! I'm gonna DRINK LIKE A CONEHEAD! HERE'S TO YOU DAN AKROID!"

Just my thought's on the subject. SPEAKING of which! It's WEDNESDAY NIGHT AGAIN!!! THAT means, LADIES NIGHT!!! WOOO HOOOOO!!!

I'm in the middle of my workout right now and tonight, that beer sounds sooo good! Mmmmm beeeer!

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Chunky Munkey said:
Well you know what I SAY about beer...

I say excersize your AMERIKIN right to FREEDOM by holding your bottle up high and saying out loud, "CHUNKY IS RIGHT!!! I'm gonna DRINK LIKE A CONEHEAD! HERE'S TO YOU DAN AKROID!"

Just my thought's on the subject. SPEAKING of which! It's WEDNESDAY NIGHT AGAIN!!! THAT means, LADIES NIGHT!!! WOOO HOOOOO!!!

I'm in the middle of my workout right now and tonight, that beer sounds sooo good! Mmmmm beeeer!
please do us all a favor and not post a recap of your ladies night outting. please?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
I drink water at the office all day (at least 1.5 - 2 litres, often more), then beer in the evening, capped off with some water just before bed.

I just had two thorough medicals and I am 'exceptionally healthy'. I'm attributing to the Beer of course. :D