Quantcast

Having account problems calling avaters or anyone that can help

mtbpaint1

Monkey
Apr 25, 2005
University of Connecticut
Earlier this week i came off as an ass. I aloud one of my buddies to use my account (mtbpaint) to post a couple of questions. He had never used a forum and went off on a couple of people on the Big Bear petition thread. So i have 5 PM's from somebuddy i am buying some stuff off of and someone that is buying something off me and who knows what else, but i cant get into my Private Messages any more because a avater blocked it or what ever. Hopefully a ridemonkey administrator person can help me out? Maybe somehow get those PM's tot his account? I would just PM the people and tell them to PM me on this account but im not sure exactly who made me offers and who PMed me. This i can probaly figure out myself but if i can get back onto my account how do i change the password?

THANKS!

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
No. In the future I would recommend keeping your account details to yourself. And what does an avatar have to do with accessing your account?

mtbpaint1

Monkey
Apr 25, 2005
University of Connecticut
i dont even know what an Avater is but luckily the guy trying to PM me ditched RM and now just does Busted Spoke for some reason. THANKS!

sorry i was helping him out for one day by letting him use my account

wow stinkyboy did you really go through all that time to find that......nice life

J

JRB

mtbpaint1 said:
i dont even know what an Avater is but luckily the guy trying to PM me ditched RM and now just does Busted Spoke for some reason. THANKS!

wow stinkyboy did you really go through all that time to find that......nice life
I am thoroughly confused now. This may be the most incoherent thread ever. Congratulations. JMAC and mack were quite a feat to conquer. :think:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
mtbpaint1 said:

http://www.cirquelodge.com/

Maybe they'll let you ride after you get better.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
loco said:
I am thoroughly confused now. This may be the most incoherent thread ever. Congratulations. JMAC and mack were quite a feat to conquer. :think:
co'mon brah, Mack brings "incoherentness" to the next level, this guy's somewhat okay.

J

JRB

reflux said:
co'mon brah, Mack brings "incoherentness" to the next level, this guy's somewhat okay.
OK - you win. mack is the master. :thumb:

J

JRB

dexterq20 said:
Yeah, but you gotta remember that this guy is in college. Isn't that just a little bit discouraging? :think:
That concerns me almost daily. I guess it's because we are cyclists. :think: Just tonight, on a road ride with Julie, some dumb chick wouldn't pull out because she thought I was too stupid to stop at a stop sign.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Im in college. :confused:

*you should hear me in real life. I am possibly, with the exception of a cute blond in my history class, the master mumbler. :mumble:

J

JRB

dexterq20 said:
Dude, are you sure it was a chick?
yup - I've never been in a position for a dude to need to pull out. Actually, there has never been a position with a chick needing to pull out either. Exit only bitches. :thumb: