Quantcast

Having trouble posting?

MartyMcFly

Chimp
Nov 19, 2007
Whoa! it let me post! Let me try posting a reply instead of a topic

I recently rode my buddies cheapy Motebecane down a few trails and Good Lord, what a great time! I am hooked! I try to ride the bike at least once a day, whether it be too the grocery store or to the gym, I just have an absolute blast! Id really like to get involved with Trail riding.

I have been looking for a bike locally for quite some time as not to annoy my buddy by borrowing his bike all the time leaving him empty handed. I found a bike on Craigslist and me knowing nothing about bikes I thought I'd come to you guys and ask for assistance.

I found a 23" Specialized Rock hopper with Full Deore components, Mavic rims and a Manitou "six" fork. Im not sure if these components are anything special but he is wanting 400$ OBO. I have a few pics of the bike and was curious how much I should offer him or pass on this bike all together and look elsewhere.

Like I say I'm willing to learn all about this sport and want to get involved, but need a quick and easy bike to begin practicing with. Heres a few pics of the bike in question.

P.S. What year is this bike??

Thanks in Advance!