Quantcast

Having trouble sleeping last night?

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
Maybe it was the tick burrowing it's head into your scroat that you found in the shower this morning. :dead:
God damnit I HATE ticks. THey frickin' CREEP me out! I can't think of a worse place to find one.
Me -->:nuts:<--tick

I am not one to typically be sqeamish, but I swear to god I almost screamed when I found it. The night ride was fun last night, but not worth having to think about the possible ensuing infection all day long today.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
El_Chimichanga said:
Maybe it was the tick burrowing it's head into your scroat that you found in the shower this morning. :dead:
God damnit I HATE ticks. THey frickin' CREEP me out! I can't think of a worse place to find one.
Me -->:nuts:<--tick

I am not one to typically be sqeamish, but I swear to god I almost screamed when I found it. The night ride was fun last night, but not worth having to think about the possible ensuing infection all day long today.
A female friend of mine got on in her vag on a camping trip. Her boyfriend tried to get it out but couldn't. She lived with it for three more days until the trip was over!!!!!!!

I would have killed myself by then.

I hate ticks. I am glad that we don't have bot flies in north america though they are much worse...

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
punkassean said:
A female friend of mine got on in her vag on a camping trip. Her boyfriend tried to get it out but couldn't. She lived with it for three more days until the trip was over!!!!!!!

I would have killed myself by then.

I hate ticks. I am glad that we don't have bot flies in north america though they are much worse...
Good god,
I saw an episode of phorensics cop show last night and they had all this stuff about lice in it. Combined with the tick thing, I don't think I'm ever go to sleep again.
I hate parasites.