Quantcast

Hawthorne Heights

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
werd, where are they playing... where do you live in ct? . you going to see armor for sleep? there playing at the webster underground on the 20 somethinth...

edit:
10 Danbury, CT @ EMPRESS BALLROOM w/ The Red Affair

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
They rock, i havent seen them yet but my buddy has seeen them 2x and said they rock out. It will be a good show

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Their latest CD's pretty good. I've not heard much screamo before buying the CD. I was pleased at how prog rock they manage to sound at points. I don't like prog rock, but at least they didn't sound like all they ever listen to is hardcore, you know? I picture the guy who screams to look like the Bat Boy from the Weekly World News. I'd probably laugh at the screamer if I saw them live.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
The guy has a lisp, hes a posuer, modest mouse started the Lisp in singing damit...

There ok, AFI is better... Chemical Romance and Saving Sunday just suck i think.

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
My Chemical Romance is at lease more original than Hawthorne Heights and who is saving sunday ?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Oops, i meant "taking back sunday"... saving sunday is a band thats allot better, most people havent heard of them though, i guess there like Hey Mercedes kinda?

Enginerd A2

crappy
Feb 20, 2002
Ann Arbor, MI
Hawthorne Heights have become somewhat of a guilty pleasure for me. I don't really care for emo at all, but I like their first single. I think it's because the video makes me think of my first band, rocking out in the basement of a rickety old house. I like some screamo bands, namely Glassjaw.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
mack said:
Oops, i meant "taking back sunday"... saving sunday is a band thats allot better, most people havent heard of them though, i guess there like Hey Mercedes kinda?
Hey Mercedes is a pop-punk band. I don't know how you can connect them to emo/screamo bands.

I'm not a real Hawthorne Heights fan, yet I do listen to a lot of emo/screamo. I find their music to be very generic and kind of boring. Their songs all tend to sound alike.