Quantcast

HB Fun W/ the Locals

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
So i went to HB to shoot some folks who were really good, but they bailed out on riding last minute, so i hung out with the local kids there and VAS and had fun for several Hours!

As Always!

Some Local Kids

David H

Vas

Fun

i messed around with photoshop on a few of these just to mess around...

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
new line? and how would 1 go about riding here if they have to dig?
It's more of a state of mind kinda thing... today i went and was there alone for 2 hours, i did no digging, but i did get a Large Garbage bag and picked up water bottles, garbage people have left thrown on the floor.....

Every LAST saturday of evry month they go and Dig, fix lines , pack dirt etc.

Come through next Saturday and help out.

go to NYCMTB.org for more information.

Last edited:

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
Thanks for the help Dave.

Demo: yes we have a new intermediate line which also opened up a few transfer options.
As far as digging goes, I think Jerseydirt can explain to you the how and why.

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
good pics D, as always. more proof that i actually left the ground, YES! good job clearing them mediums.
tweaked my shoulder on that slo mo crash - i'm shocked you didnt put up one of those embarrassing pictures :)

who was the fella on the white bike? i completely forgot the name, i believe he said he was on ridemonkey?

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
I will, Vas, i will..... :-)

just posted a few pics.... was sleepy when i got home, it got cold right after you left....

stino

Monkey
Jul 14, 2002
belgium
nice pics, expecially this David H pulls some nice moves with adequate style. can't say the same about his colour choices though ;P

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
For all you guys in the NYC region: if you have spare time this Saturday, please come out and help us on our big monthly work day. We are trying to get all the jumps dialed and running smoothly.

We will be starting at 9am, but stop by anytime if that's too early. I will be there working all day.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Rpet, i should be there Saturday, but can't specify a time, my life has been consumed with nothing but Networking, Computers and a Cisco Router in the Germany Office....

But i'll be there to help!