Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
44->66->88 is next.

Obama is not a muslim, they obviously did keep Hitler's brain alive inside a jar and transplanted it.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Two things:

I like this line from Biden:
“I want you to know,” he would tell supporters, “there are only four members of the Senate who are senior to me. But the very important thing to know is there are still 39 older than me.”
He might be a loose cannon, but he does hit the target sometimes. I like this impression though: http://freedomeden.blogspot.com/2008/11/snl-biden-november-15.html

And when I say these things, these things I shouldn't, people take me aside and say, 'Joe, Joey, you gotta use your head before you say stuff like that.'

And I look them in the eyes and I say, 'Message received. I hear you loud and clear.'

But here's the good news: The message is not received. I barely hear them at all. I mean, I know they're talking, but to me it just sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher, just "Joe, mwaah, mwaah, mwaah, mwaah, mwaah, mwaah...'
And I noticed this comment in the CNN post:

sensible Cape Coral FL November 20th, 2008 10:07 am ET

As a retired teacher I get very upset at the extremely poor grammer and spelling of some of these blogs. God , what a stupid nation we have become but even more upsetting is the idiotic comments of the bloggers. Look at the states from which the lunatic fringe comes and you get all the explanation you need.