Quantcast

Hcor?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
he tried to fix it to cut down on the spam, but it seems the spam is 10x worse than it ever was....and it always blocks me because of some stupid program he is using

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
suposedly he was moving to FL. I know he is anti-Diablo for some reason but I thought he gave up on dh. I know he sold his Ventanna, so don't know what he is riding

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
Such a funny discussion ;)

Yes Jon has moved on and was doing a lot of MX. He also had his first child in the last year. Life.

Me. I'm still around. I always will be a mountain bike junky.

hint...... ----> http://www2.hcor.net/forum
If I ever get time to finish it!

Shame Jon gave up but I never felt his heart was in it. Now he is stuck with that shock tattoo.
Congratulations on his baby.

That was one of the greatest posts ever but I still love Diablo.

Taz

Monkey
Sep 22, 2001
Granite, lots of granite
Ya Jon moved onto other passions. I been around MTB's since 1992.

I ride at Highland all the time (only live 50 miles from it now) and you can find me at a couple of the GES races this year. If you run into me, ask me about the events surrounding that post. I don't mind talking about it, but won't get it online pissing matches over it :)

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Ya Jon moved onto other passions. I been around MTB's since 1992.

I ride at Highland all the time (only live 50 miles from it now) and you can find me at a couple of the GES races this year. If you run into me, ask me about the events surrounding that post. I don't mind talking about it, but won't get it online pissing matches over it :)
Just never delete it, I need a good laugh every once in a while

Djmp3

Chimp
Nov 22, 2009
Vermont
suposedly he was moving to FL. I know he is anti-Diablo for some reason but I thought he gave up on dh. I know he sold his Ventanna, so don't know what he is riding

your guys are talking like HCOR is a guy... its a ****ing website, with an owner...and a boner