Quantcast

He is back..........

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
He killed on that Honda.

I'd like to see him fix and rehab that shoulder to 100%. Of course that likely won't happen.

he had an operation to repair his shoulder in november... he said there would be no reason that he will not be fully healed and 100% fit for the race season

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
not that sam has the achievements of ricky, but its to the point that if people are hating on sam its for the same reason people in the mx world hated on RC....BAD reasons.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
he had an operation to repair his shoulder in november... he said there would be no reason that he will not be fully healed and 100% fit for the race season
I hope he gets to 100%. I had heard rumblings on this forum that the injury he had been dealing with was something that took more than just an off-season to fully heal.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
I hope he gets to 100%. I had heard rumblings on this forum that the injury he had been dealing with was something that took more than just an off-season to fully heal.
his shoulder problems have been going on for 2-3 years.......but now he had big time surgery....hopefully his shoulder will be good, he has to be positive about it that's a huge part of rehab........the proof will be in the pudding........would be sad to see his shoulder be a chronic problem and curtail his career but it happens all the time in sports where shoulders take direct hits......

Steve M

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2007
Whistler
How 'bout Liam Panozzo in at 5th? If that dude got some support and was able to travel and race consistently, I'd love to see how fast he could get.
True to an extent, but he did build this track and lives about 400 metres from the bottom of it. If anyone ever had a home-ground advantage, it'd be him there. He is a sick rider though, wide-open ragged like not many others.