Quantcast

Heading to North GA again

OffCamber

Monkey
May 27, 2005
Loxahatchee, Fl
Hey Chuck, Peete, PK and the Florida fags. I,m heading back up there 4/16-4/26 and would like to ride Carters, Clemson, Paris MT. and the usual spots. Trying to introduce my bro-in-law to some DH. How easy is it to find the trailheads and pick up points for shuttle? Thanks, hope to see ya in a few weeks. Windrock is not out of the question but would probally have to be during the week.

Jun 11, 2004
How easy is it to find the trailheads and pick up points for shuttle?
WHAT? You don't want to come and climb with me again? :nopity:

This time I promise not to let anyone talk about their "shaving habits" at the mandatory post ride Mexican chow down! :lighten:

Let me know when you are hitting up Paris and Clemson.......I may be able to join you. Also, if you need a place to stay while you are riding some of these spots.....let me know.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
OMG that was the best day of riding history!! How could you not want a repeat of that? I actually just got finished with the EXACT ride but no stop at Papas and Beer afterwards - and more importantly, no lively after-ride discussion. :D

OffCamber

Monkey
May 27, 2005
Loxahatchee, Fl
OMG that was the best day of riding history!! How could you not want a repeat of that? I actually just got finished with the EXACT ride but no stop at Papas and Beer afterwards - and more importantly, no lively after-ride discussion. :D
That was fun even with the push up, next time I'm following you guys.

OffCamber

Monkey
May 27, 2005
Loxahatchee, Fl
WHAT? You don't want to come and climb with me again? :nopity:

This time I promise not to let anyone talk about their "shaving habits" at the mandatory post ride Mexican chow down! :lighten:

Let me know when you are hitting up Paris and Clemson.......I may be able to join you. Also, if you need a place to stay while you are riding some of these spots.....let me know.
I hope to be in better shape by the time I get there:lighten:but not sure about my brother. And my brother in law just bought an new Bighit and has know experience in DH. I guess we could take him to Windrock in the rain like you guys did to me:shocked: The place to stay would be great. Have you ridden Carters?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Don

BillT, myself and a few other folks are going to ride the "FATS" trail system in NGA, SC on 4/19 if you are so inclined to join us.

Or anyone else for that matter

OffCamber

Monkey
May 27, 2005
Loxahatchee, Fl
Rob, that's really the only day I have something planned. I'm thinking Clemson on SundayThe 20th. Please let me know about FATS. I've been wanting to about that place for about a year. It be great to have a bunch of people there. Let me know if that works for all you guys.

Metal Dude

Turbo Monkey
Apr 7, 2006
Smackdonough, GA
Hey what's up OC- I ride carters-it's cool! You been there to the xc trails before? Not hard to find from there. I can give you the 411

Holla at before you come up - maybe a few of us can shuttle it!

My place is on right now also. Changed up a little since you were there before. Easier and more suspension bike friendly.

PM me with you phone # we'll hang - good to hear from yah...

Jun 11, 2004
Hey Chuck, Peete, PK and the Florida fags. I,m heading back up there 4/16-4/26 and would like to ride Carters, Clemson, Paris MT.
You are gonna like the new stuff at Paris......two new (I think machine built) trails with lots of downhill F-L-O-W!

OffCamber

Monkey
May 27, 2005
Loxahatchee, Fl
Hey what's up OC- I ride carters-it's cool! You been there to the xc trails before? Not hard to find from there. I can give you the 411

Holla at before you come up - maybe a few of us can shuttle it!

My place is on right now also. Changed up a little since you were there before. Easier and more suspension bike friendly.

PM me with you phone # we'll hang - good to hear from yah...
Can't wait 2 weeks and counting.:biggrin:

Jun 11, 2004
Finished.
Maybe you can come hit them up when you get in your "quarterly" ride. Should be in a month or so right?:biggrin:

I'm sorry..........but thats just good comedy!!

Time to dust those bikes off Sal-Hammy.............Massanutten is right around the corner! :lighten:

Jun 11, 2004
Hey I have that Friday off. How about a Paris ride on Friday?
Are you talking about the 18th?

Let me know......if I can get to most of my accounts early in the week......I could probably be ready to ride by 1pm'ish on a Friday.

Oh yeah......your face will look like this :biggrin: after you find your inner F-L-O-W riding the two new trails! Pretty much just CARVE the whole way down.........

OffCamber

Monkey
May 27, 2005
Loxahatchee, Fl
Is it possible to do some runs at Clemson, then ride Paris later in the day? I want to hit both places while I'm in that area. I have to be at a reunion on Sat. Maybe Paris on Fri and Clemson early Sat for a few runs? Then Carters on Sunday.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Are you talking about the 18th?

Let me know......if I can get to most of my accounts early in the week......I could probably be ready to ride by 1pm'ish on a Friday.

Oh yeah......your face will look like this :biggrin: after you find your inner F-L-O-W riding the two new trails! Pretty much just CARVE the whole way down.........
Sweet... Yes that Friday. Let me know I can either do the all day thing, or the afternoon deal.