Quantcast

Headley's Tuesday 3/30 ?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
my in-laws are in town and the kids are on spring break. i think my father-in-law is down to shuttle noah and I for a few hours in the afternoon...anybody want to join?
we'll probably just hit headleys as doing the greentown/beehive climb is a bit out of the question for noah on his beastly new bike ;) ...unless there are some other shuttleable runs (raiders?? i've only been a few times and only 1 of those times did i hit anything but headleys so i don't remember which runs can be shuttled)

i can't wait to see how much faster he is on the new bike! going from a 20" hardtail to 24" FS rig should be quite the improvement over last year :thumb:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Be sure to get some video.
;)
brraaapp!! you'd be surprised jeremy, we only stopped twice to get pics/vids :D
had to commemorate the first real DH on his new bike (clemson doesn't quite count )

apparently, someone built a new double/gap after one of the faster sections at headleys....noah found it.... but didn't realize it was a gap until it was too late. he landed right at the bottom of the log-supported lander and went OTB...hit so hard his glasses broke on his face giving him a nice strawberry under his eye. that was on the first run...he sucked it up and did 4 more runs :thumb:

Last edited: