Quantcast

Heal quick Matt!!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
in case you guys didn't know, Matt Adams, (Gaurd) had a fight with a tree and lost. i don't know all of the details except that he'll be out for a while. sorry matt, hope you get better soon!

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
thanks guys...yeah that tree jumped right out into my line...I think it had been planning it since the day before! Its not to bad, just got my collarbone. Doc says I should be able to start rehab for it in six weeks. The only thing that really sucks is all the races I'll be missing. I should have tried to make a deal with the tree to at least postpone until October!:lighten: I guess I'll just be the pit #itch for a while. I think Ellen likes it cause we've got the bikes set so she can just jump from one bike to the other if something happens to hers...wait a minute maybe she's the one that made the deal with the tree!:brow:

Ralph, I got your message...thanks man and hope to see you this weekend!

Later

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
thanks guys...yeah that tree jumped right out into my line...I think it had been planning it since the day before! Its not to bad, just got my collarbone. Doc says I should be able to start rehab for it in six weeks. The only thing that really sucks is all the races I'll be missing. I should have tried to make a deal with the tree to at least postpone until October!:lighten: I guess I'll just be the pit #itch for a while. I think Ellen likes it cause we've got the bikes set so she can just jump from one bike to the other if something happens to hers...wait a minute maybe she's the one that made the deal with the tree!:brow:

Ralph, I got your message...thanks man and hope to see you this weekend!

Later

Wurd! See ya up there Friday....travel safe...