Quantcast

Healing Vibes to "Big Air"...

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Jeremy, our old mongoose (mid 90's) contracts had a clause about (paraphrasing) 'not indulging in other action sports', no one ever adhered to that rule and no one ever gave a rats ass about it. Stupid clause and was just put in by stupid lawyers.

Plus, why would you put a clause about keeping a DH rider from doing something that directly helps you with your downhilling. Nothing gets you used to riding at DH speed than riding a moto.

And the pics of his gruesome leg I saw on my wifes laptop, dont have it here.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Yeah - no one really pays much attention to those clauses although I'm sure after riders get injured lots of people pucker their sphinx and try to enforce those clauses. (knee-jerk type thing) If you're a UCI WC pro you just have to remember to "play safe". :D

Plus, why would you put a clause about keeping a DH rider from doing something that directly helps you with your downhilling. Nothing gets you used to riding at DH speed than riding a moto.
...which is why I'm considering saving for a 250... hmmm... maybe a 2-stroke.

Yeesh... Stik - was the gash in his thigh/quadracep? What the hell was it? Trail debris? Sprocket from his bike? Foot peg?