Quantcast

Healing vibes?

banrider

Monkey
Nov 24, 2004
it's the name of those new flashy pyjamas from TLD...couldn't you people be a little less funny??heehe, I think ender's native tongue isn't English and this why he's asking that...ender, creo que eres español? es cuando alguien se hace daño y le mandas "buenas/curativas vibraciones" vamos que es el equivalente a curate pronto....salu2!

Last edited:

ender

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
it's the name of those new flashy pyjamas from TLD...couldn't you people be a little less funny??heehe, I think ender's native tongue isn't English and this why he's asking that...ender, creo que eres español? es cuando alguien se hace daño y le mandas "buenas/curativas vibraciones" vamos que es el equivalente a curate pronto....salu2!
No, I only speak english. It's funny nobody can actually answer the question.

time-bomb

Monkey
May 2, 2008
right here -> .
its the whole package

This is freakin' hilarious. :rofl:

Healing Vibes....really? You don't get it? I don't think there is an exact translation for it but it is basically a short and simple way of saying that they are wishing the "victim" the best, to take care, they are praying for him, want him to get well, have a speedy recovery, so on and so on. The list is endless. Needless to say it is a positive expression.

banrider

Monkey
Nov 24, 2004
that's funny because there's a person in a Spanish mtb forum with the same nickname, this is why I thought you were Spaniard, well, being myself a non English native tongue speaker, so English speakers can correct me if I'm mistaken, healing vibes are the same as saying " I hope you recover fully and quickly" so in this dh forum, you are always going to find this expression when a rider is hurt....I hope that helps!
No, I only speak english. It's funny nobody can actually answer the question.

banrider

Monkey
Nov 24, 2004
ooops. you beat me...
This is freakin' hilarious. :rofl:

Healing Vibes....really? You don't get it? I don't think there is an exact translation for it but it is basically a short and simple way of saying that they are wishing the "victim" the best, to take care, they are praying for him, want him to get well, have a speedy recovery, so on and so on. The list is endless. Needless to say it is a positive expression.