Quantcast

health, diet, vitamins, minerals...

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Do they make you feel any different? Ive started taking this mineral/vitamin thing (bout 2 weeks ago) and I actually feel more healthy... I don't know if its all in my head or what.

Also, yesterday I ate fast food for the first time in a while (for lunch) and later (like around 4:00) I was in a pissy mood for no reason :think:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Any decent doctor or dietician will tell you that taking vitamin supplements is excellent or your overall health. It is certainly NOT just in your head.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
I Are Baboon said:
Any decent doctor or dietician will tell you that taking vitamin supplements is excellent or your overall health. It is certainly NOT just in your head.
Its affecting more than just my overall feeling of health, socially I have been acting different too apparently. Ive noticed that I'm more comfortable and talkative around people I dont know... and people have actually noticed and said something to me. One of them asked me if I stoped smoking grass. Anyway thats why I was thinking that it may be kind of in my head.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
golgiaparatus said:
Do they make you feel any different? Ive started taking this mineral/vitamin thing (bout 2 weeks ago) and I actually feel more healthy... I don't know if its all in my head or what.

Also, yesterday I ate fast food for the first time in a while (for lunch) and later (like around 4:00) I was in a pissy mood for no reason :think:

i started taking a multivitamin and a super b complex every morning about 2 months ago. along with this, i started keeping track of the water i was drinking (80 oz a day at least), started keeping a food journal ( cutting out a lot of processed foods and refined sugars), and an excercise log. in two months i feel like a completely new person. my clothes fit better, i have more energy and my stomach problems are less bothersome. when i eat something crappy or drink a coke or something i feel it. i was ill last night because i had a coke at work. the last couple of days i have been feeling sick so i've been pounding the echinacea and vit. c. it'll knock it out if im just getting a cold or something.

the effects are definitly not all in your head.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
laura said:
i've been pounding the echinacea and vit. c
Me too... the weather is changing and I feel the winter funk creeping up. Slammed a whole carton of OJ last night and Ive got about a weeks worth of Eccinacia in me over the last 2 days. The only thing I need now is a good 14 hour sleep.