Quantcast

Heart Attack anyone?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
"And to be honest, I don't think the variety of food represented here was ever meant to be cooked together in one plate. The different edibles all seemed to mesh together into one large ball of terror, and I hard a hard time figuring out if the stuff staring up at me was breakfast or leftover puppy afterbirth the mothering dog down the block forgot to lick up."

:thumb:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
231% of your daily recommended allowance of cholesterol!!!!!!!! its absolutely amazing the garbage that companies will sell, and people will eat. THIS IS NOT FOOD! who wants a ****ing pound of food for breakfast any way? this is the kind of crap my dad would eat, and then get pissed at me when i lecture him about how he'll have a heart attack when he's 55.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
This is like a Mickey D's breakfast; it sounds like a good idea until its still sitting undigested in your stomach 4 hours later...yuk

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I saw some advert. on TV for some special diet pill. the announcer said something along the lines of, "Over eating during the holidays can't be changed, but you can now fight the results with this special pill...."

I had a hearty laugh. :)

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
I have seen people that look like they are lifetime subscribers to the Hungry Man diet. It is a sad sight. God bless America home of the fatties.

While that does look quite nasty, the nutritional facts arent off from what i eat in the mornings. 3 eggs and a nice big bowl of oatmeal every morning..... 3 large eggs have about 211% of your daily dose of cholesteral and with the bowl of whole oats (splenda, cinnamon and fat free milk) my breakfast comes to about 1000 calories also. So judging that meal by the nutritional facts alone may not be the best way to look at it, now the fact that its overprocessed crap I totally agree with. Looking at it again though... the fat and sodium content is insane.