Quantcast

Heinous Boob-Crime in Brazil!

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8556473/

Oh, the HUMANITY!

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil - Armed bandits in Brazil robbed a vehicle carrying more than 400 breast implants, officials said Tuesday.

“It happened last week, but we only learned about it recently as our clients started complaining. It is the hottest period of the year in terms of implant sales,” said Margaret Figueiredo, director of silicone implant manufacturer Silimed.

A spokesman for the state postal service confirmed that assailants, apparently men, robbed the postal van with implants Thursday night in Rio de Janeiro. Each Silimed breast implant costs nearly $400.

The popularity of Brazil’s plastic surgery pioneer and trendsetter Ivo Pitanguy, whose clients include celebrities such as Sophia Loren, has made the tropical country one of the leading international nip and tuck venues.

Figueiredo explained demand is the highest in July, during the southern hemisphere winter, as women schedule surgery during the winter school holidays, which precede the beach season.

Figueiredo said the implants, each bearing an individual number, could now only be sold for clandestine surgeries. Horrific stories abound in Brazil about the illegal operations, which can cause gangrene and death.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I predict that a few months from now, the Rio tourist traffic will drop precipitously, with complaints that, "The breasts on these beaches just aren't up to the same standards they used to be."

Also, sales of D and DD sized bikini tops & bras will plummet.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
valve bouncer said:
I hope they bust those guys.
But they'll probably bust right on out of prison...they can't be contained. They'll spill over the edges in plain view...guards will watch, unable to take their eyes off the scene, but powerless to apprehend them.

MD

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
it was probly some hollywood plastic surgeons. this operation has two advantages for them. one they have enough implants for 200 patients, and all the brazillians will be coming up here to get there boobs done. the plastic sugeons are gonna be even richer now!:grumble:

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
man why would a chic ever do that especially down there. they have a righteous procedure where they suck the fat out of their ass and inject it into the boob. It’s safe and effective and awesome! It only last like 10 years then you have to do it again but damn it’s so natural.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The Toninator said:
man why would a chic ever do that especially down there. they have a righteous procedure where they suck the fat out of their ass and inject it into the boob. It’s safe and effective and awesome! It only last like 10 years then you have to do it again but damn it’s so natural.
:confused: :D Err...

J

JRB

The Toninator said:
uhm...nevermind. :nope:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I can see the guy now, standing on the corner wearing a big overcoat... Psst. Psst! Hey buddy, you wanna buy some boobs?

Somewhere 200 Brazilian transexuals are crying.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Ciaran said:
Somewhere 200 Brazilian transexuals are crying.
I think that's a safe bet most any day of the year. Hormones, you know.

MD

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
The Toninator said:
They should just make a subdermal hose, implanted running from the ass to the boobs, with a little pump to keep the fat moving in the right direction. Then all those cheeseburgers wouldn't go the wrong way...of course, pump failure in the middle of a date might be bad...fat could flow back down the tube, seeking its true home.

I can imagine waking up next to such a malfunction... "Man, I must've had some SERIOUS beer goggles last night..."

MD

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
MikeD said:
They should just make a subdermal hose, implanted running from the ass to the boobs, with a little pump to keep the fat moving in the right direction. Then all those cheeseburgers wouldn't go the wrong way...of course, pump failure in the middle of a date might be bad...fat could flow back down the tube, seeking its true home.

I can imagine waking up next to such a malfunction... "Man, I must've had some SERIOUS beer goggles last night..."

MD
If She sat down fast her tits would expand. If she fell on her ass thay might burst. That's just gross. Mike, you're gross.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
robdamanii said:
"I'm glad Meg likes her lips, but did you have to get breast implants for chris?

Eh, it makes him happy.

Hey, these are cool!"
Freakin' sweet...

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Changleen said:
If She sat down fast her tits would expand. If she fell on her ass thay might burst. That's just gross. Mike, you're gross.
Hm, I guess we'd need a one-way valve in there. But that's a great image...thanks...!

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Changleen said:
Awesome it's like having a transformer girl. Sit her down for big o' gugllies and lay her on her stomach for big o' booty action. Now if you could find out how to add retractable teeth we'd be golden! :blah:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
ncrider said:
Awesome it's like having a transformer girl. Sit her down for big o' gugllies and lay her on her stomach for big o' booty action. Now if you could find out how to add retractable teeth we'd be golden! :blah:
If you sqeeze the left ass-cheek should the left or right tit expand? :rolleyes:

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Changleen said:
If you sqeeze the left ass-cheek should the left or right tit expand? :rolleyes:
Hmm, slight expansion of both would be great. That way you could custom expand the size to your specific taste and needs at that moment.:thumb:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i'd rather not have my (hypothetical :D) girl's chest size change depending on how long she'd been sitting down or standing up...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Sherpa said:
What about kneeling? :evil:
ah, excellent point. sadly (actually, not sadly) there's not much fat in the kneecaps so that idea wouldn't fly

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Toshi said:
ah, excellent point. sadly (actually, not sadly) there's not much fat in the kneecaps so that idea wouldn't fly
Yes but if there were pumps in the buttocks you could put a switch in the knees. As soon as the knees hit the ground the boobs would grow.

And personally I think adjustable boobs would be cool... pump em up when you want, and down when she's out with the girls so she doesn't get into trouble.

MikeD and Toshi should get together and start a company. Shoot, when he's done with school Toshi can do the implants!